McDonald's Hot Chocolate

• Not a good idea. 12 points for a large! (yeah, I know get a small instead...but it was too late) That's more than a Chick-fil-a sandwich!
  • Some of the beverages really fool you because they seem like they'd be lower in points when in fact they could take up half or all of your daily points. I'm definately going to avoid the hot chocolate there and stick to coffee, glad you posted =D
  • Wow, that's nuts! What is in there that makes it so high? Are there any options on it, like can you get it with skim milk?
  • I just looked figuring that maybe getting it with low fat milk would help but it doesn't make that much of a difference. I had the points to use anyway, as I wasn't feeling well so didn't eat much but I could have had a LOT more food for that instead of a drink, ya know? Yeah-stick to coffee!
  • OMG...Chik-fil-A

I don't eat fast food anymore...but I would give that up for Chik-fil-A...unfortunately...OR fortunately...we don't have one here.
  • Chik-fil-a just opened here so I had to go. I HAD to LOL! Like I said, I would rather use the points for that instead of the hot chocolate! I could have 2 of the charbroild chicken sandwiches and have 2 points left over for what it costs to have the hot chocolate. BUt even the regular breded one is 9 points-STILL less.
  • Quote: Chik-fil-a just opened here so I had to go. I HAD to LOL! Like I said, I would rather use the points for that instead of the hot chocolate! I could have 2 of the charbroild chicken sandwiches and have 2 points left over for what it costs to have the hot chocolate. BUt even the regular breded one is 9 points-STILL less.
    I am jealous.

DD Hot Chocolate is SO worth the points. lol
  • Swiss miss light hot chocolate is 0 points - and really good!
  • I'm not doing ww but would unsweetened chocolate almond milk work in ww. I think a cup is 40 calories. I put in a couple of packets of truvia and some cinnamon and warm it up delicious!!!
  • Quote: I am jealous.

DD Hot Chocolate is SO worth the points. lol
    It totally is!
  • Quote: Swiss miss light hot chocolate is 0 points - and really good!
    That's my fave too!