My Story

• Hey, My name is Tiffany, and I am 19.

Im basically here for support.
    I started my weightloss journey in August, weighing in at 348, In October I weighed and I weighed 313. Im 5'8, and at most look like I weight 190, how I look this small Idk. My weight goal is 132, and I know i can do it. 313 is the least i have weighed since Feb. 2009, when I was 17. I havent weighed 132 since i was probly 10.

Ive never had health issues, and i look at my overweight family who is suffering, and I said to myself, while Im healty Im gonna lose these pounds of burdens, then I wont have to worry about all that. Miracuoisly I have great blood pressure, cholesteral, and no sign of diabetes.

I think my miracle of health is cause of my JESUS. He has his hand holding me. Im a UPC Pentecostal girl, and I want to find my mate and get married, but I know ill have a better chance of finding him when this weight is gone. The weight is something thats always been there, and i thoght it was how its suppose to be, but God makes nothing imperfect, or unhealthy, he makes all perfect. And now im taking my life back and Im gonna do what I have to do!
  • Welcome and good for you for taking control n ow!
  • Nice to meet you. in a way im the same, i actualy do weigh 190, but i look like i weigh 150-160pounds. 9m also 5'8. I dont know why either. Its weird?
    hehe anyways great to have you on board!

Hope we hear alot from you
  • Congrats on your journey so far! You can do this, and most of all, you are worth it!
  • Hi!
    to 3FC!
    Hugs and support on your weight loss jounrey

Judy
  • Welcome to the board! Look around and explore the site. There are lots of "rooms" here for various topics. The only rule is DON'T GIVE UP.

Celebrate every loss. Be proud of everything you accomplish and when there are setbacks or obstacles, remember the rule above.

Your new life starts right now.