What did you say "no" to this week?

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to

• This week has been a very nice and
    controlled week for me. I haven't
    binged and I've kept on track.

On Monday my teacher brought in
    candy (since it's the day after Halloween)
    and gave it to the class. I politely
    refused for knowing I'd regret it later.

Then tonight my family decides that
    it's a pizza night. I thought I'd give
    in. I am SO glad I resisted the urge
    to grab myself a slice!

What about you? Do you have
    a certain food that you were
    tempted to eat and said "NO" to?
  • Halloween candy! I know it was last week but EVERYBODY brought in candy this week- grr!
  • Quote: Halloween candy! I know it was last week but EVERYBODY brought in candy this week- grr!

Tell me about it!

My two younger brothers went
    trick-or-treating and brought home
    huge bags of candy. So, so cruel.
  • Chocolate chip cookies and oatmeal cookies. Seems like the last few weeks, we've had brownies and cookies out on the table CONSTANTLY. But I've said no every time. Yay me.
  • French fries. I was craving them earlier.
  • I did not cave to wanting ice cream treats at the office today. They are small (90 calories), so it feels "OK", but I know with my current state of mind, that it would lead to other mishaps.

Halloween candy...not so much . It MUST GO! I'm packing up my kids pails tonight & putting them in bags in the closet so it isn't staring at me every day.
  • Said no to the far-too-easy fast food trap. Been salivating over it (withdrawals ahoy!) and thinking "Why not make a better version myself?"

Boy, is this stuff hard.

• Congrats on saying no ladies!
  • Carrot cake
  • Ice cream and diet cola
  • halloween candy for me too! I was very proud of myself when I refused to eat any!
  • Reese's PB cups! My husband stopped at the store on the way home from work today and picked some up. I LOVE them. He ate one right in front of me...he saw me eyeing it and kinda teased me and put it up to my nose so I could smell the chocolate and PB, lol. He said are you sure you don't want half at least?

Nope. I didn't eat it! Very proud of myself. The old me would have been like YES PLEASE! And probably would have devoured half the bag!
  • This beautiful chocolate chocolate chip muffin with chocolate goo in the middle I dragged myself away, knowing I'd eat all the muffins in the box.
  • After work I would normally stop into a fast food restaurant to grab some food quickly. I DIDN'T TODAY!! Yay

• I worked concession stands yesterday
    as a volunteer. They offered us free
    food for helping out. I resisted the
    yummy-looking pizza, starbursts, and
    cookies they had out. So happy!

And congrats to you all!