~~~GoodBYE 180s!~~~

You're on Page 37 of 37
Go to
  • Ohmigosh, I'm at 184.6 this morning, the 170s are so close I can feel it!!!!
  • RMC- Keep trucking! The 180's are stubborn- I battled last time to get out and this time is no different. Maybe that thought alone will keep me out of here for good this time. I cruised through the 170's all the way to 171.8 (low) and then I slipped up for a few months. Getting back there will be twice as hard I am sure. You totally got this girl!

Caramel and Riestrella- Super close girls, you are so almost there! Hopefully we can get over to that 170's thread asap! It is calling our names!

SO, I am UP again today to 180.4. I did not drink yesterday. I did eat a small steak, but I restrained from the potato. Had a tiny dish of ice cream. Drank a soda, and also had a piece of pizza. It was 4th of July, I had to live a little. And now I am paying for it. Dang. At least there are no more food centered holidays for a while. I hope to be at or near goal by Thanksgiving/Christmas, so I don't have to freak out as much. My 169.9 goal for July is looking far away. )o:
  • 183. Was 179 before the weekend. Fourth of July killed it!
  • jaimie - Don't worry, you know what you did to gain the smidgen of weight but I'm sure with good behaviour and effort you'll be back under in no time!

Today I weighed in at a GLORIOUS 180 lbs!! 1 lb to go!!
  • Awesome Riestrella!! 170's here you come!! Thanks for the kind words.

I was still hanging at 180.4 today. Hoping for my whoosh soon! Gotta get groceries now.
  • lilbrink13, you'll probably lose that rather quickly. I don't think one day was bad enough to put you up so much, so it's probably just water retention due to salt. Did you eat a lot of processed foods (hot dogs, etc.) or drink during the holiday?

Riestrella, congratulations!

jaimie1980, that's wonderful! That reminds me...I need to make my grocery list for this weekend and do meal planning for the next month.

I'm not touching my scale until tomorrow morning. I hope I lost a little more since Monday or at least stayed the same.