I am back! Wish me luck!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am back, and ready to give this another shot. I hope I can get all the weight off this time. I lost 55lbs from December to June, I think. I went from 250 to 195. Well, I am back up to 212 right now. So, I need to get moving back down again. Part of the problem was self sabotage when I was doing so well. Another part of the problem was people getting jealous that I was doing so well. I have noticed some people change when you start losing weight. The way they treat you can be really awful and jealous.

It is REALLY tough to admit when you have failed at something, but I am going to get back up and start again. Tomorrow I am hitting the gym!

I hope I can get some support from fellow members.
  • Good for you!! Starting again is the proof of a determined person, and determined people meet their goals!! Glad you came back
  • Welcome back and good luck
  • Welcome back!! Best of luck
  • There are no failures as long as you never give up. I have been trying over and over again for years... and I'm starting all over again too. Pick yourself up... dust yourself off... and go for it again. Good luck!!!
  • We can never give up starting again!! So glad you posted. Carry on.
  • You have a strong drive! You'll be just fine! I wondered what had happened to you!

Jealously is a horrible creature. So many women complain about terrible things people say and do. Apparently it's human nature. But you have to remember that this is about no one but you. You can not let other people's jealousy affect you! This is about your health! I wish people would take your success on as inspiration!
  • Welcome back. I too am recommitting, after having been stalled since June and gaining back about 5 pounds. We will do this!
  • Welcome back, you can do it!
  • Back!!!

Began 255Lbs. June 2010
    First mini-goal 50 Lbs. lost Oct. 20, 2010 -DONE-
    onederland ????
    Next mini-goal 175 Lbs.

• You're down 38lbs. which is AMAZING! Great job getting back at it and let us know how you're doing? Did you get to the gym today?
  • Yes, I did get to the gym today. It felt great. I did 10 minute stretching, 25 minutes on the elliptical, and 15 minutes on the treadmill. I think I am going to hit the treadmill again in a little bit. I am glad I am still able to exercise about the same amount. When I first started at 250, I could only do 5 minutes on the elliptical and not much more on the treadmill.
  • Welcome back and best of luck to you! I am back after a little bit of a weight gain too. We can do this.
  • Well, things are going good so far. I have been exercising and eating better. I went grocery shopping last night, and I bought plenty of food to last me for a couple of weeks. So, no excuses. Also, the other day I was running late, but I wanted to exercise. I made myself exercise for 20 minutes. In the past I would not have exercised. I would have reasoned that 20 minutes would not make a difference, and I would push it off another day. So, I guess I have learned that some exercise is better then none. I am figuring out how to put it back into my daily routine.
  • good luck!!