Just Spit It Out

• Well..I decided to have one of my favorite cookies and get it over with.

I took a bite. Wasn't all that good. Not what I remember. So, I spit it out. I am not taking those calories in and not enjoy it.

That's my new motto: Just Spit It Out.

LMAO..haahha

• great motto! that is too funny!!
  • Yay! Good for you. I have a feeling I can learn a lot from you, so please keep posting these great ideas. Peace! -Apryl
  • Weird! I noticed this about a skinny friend on mine, Sara. We were standing in the kitchen eating one day and she took a bite of a oreo and then emphatically threw the rest of it away.... I had noticed this behavior before but I hadn't said anything. FInally I said, "Why'd you do that... throw the oreo away?"

She said, "Because I only needed a bite."

She didn't care that it cost money, looked silly, or if it was a bit unconventional. It's amazing how many times you will eat something, THE WHOLE THING, when we don't like it, didn't care for it, were FULL or if it was bad. It's some screwed up mentality! Now, I make waiters take stuff back that I took one bite of and said YUCK. Or, like Sara, if I only "need" a bite of an oreo, a piece of cake, a doughnut, I take that bite and throw the rest away (immediately), not caring how much money it cost or if I'm wasting (instead of waisting) food.

Anyway, it's was one of those tips I stole from the skinny girls.

• True, True, True!

• I do that all the time...finish something that wasn't as good as I remembered. Good tip.

Jennifer! You crack me up!
  • I don't finish something I don't enjoy anymore either. In fact, I took 2 bites of a danish just this am & tossed it.

From the title of the thread, I thought it was going to be about an old Hollywood trick I heard about--chewing the food, but then spitting it out. Having whatever you wanted, steak, baked potato, donuts, cookies, etc. Blech. Dolly Parton wrote about it in one of her books.