Adios to the 150s & 140s-2

You're on Page 2 of 36
Go to
  • *sigh* cheat meal's! I had to give those up for a whole month to break the habit of them, they always derail me for a few days. My cheat for this month is a peanut butter cup at halloween haha. I hope I can stop at just one, that's what scares me. I might buy some sugar free ones I saw in the store.

151.6! New low! I'm finally back on track after Sunday Been getting the Atkins head aches again though. Oh well, I'm almost there!
  • YAY STEPHANIE!!! a new loooooow!!!! so exciting! don’t u love a new low number?? it always makes me want to work really hard! i’m the same way w cheats. i lose a bit of self control when i allow myself to cheat. i don’t know what my deal was at my sister’s the other day, but i do know that i’ve always kinda denied or ignored my binge once i left her place. so now that i’m conscious of it, i hope to mentally prepare myself better the next time i go over there, and see if that helps. it’s always a balancing act isn’t it??

jennieloveskisses, congrats on your loss!!

ok all, i’m going to a house warming bbq today, where my friends are serving hot dogs, hamburgers, and a keg. plus various munchies. ugh. my plan is to eat a small, healthy meal before going over there, and drinking lots of water while i’m there. when i get hungry, i’m going to eat a hamburger with lots of veggies and no bun. wish me luck all! i’ll let u know how if goes...
  • Great job, everyone!! StephanieM, congrats on the new low! That's always so exciting. You're sooo close to getting out of the 150s.

Shasha, I did go back down to 144.6 today, so I know it's just a lot of water weight mumbo jumbo. But it's sooo frustrating! Thanks for the bday wishes too Good luck at the bbq today! It's so good that you have a plan, that always helps instead of just trying to resist everything aimlessly.

LindsB, I just had a cheat day on Friday for my birthday dinner...I know how you feel. I have been kind of lackadaisical with my calorie counting this weekend, with all the birthday celebrations and the fact that I'm starting a very strict program this week. Oops.

Have a great start to the week, everyone!!
  • LillyLover, I have to ask, is that a photo of you? I can't tell if it's a real photo or if it's a model hehe.

Great job on getting your weight back down! Those 'whoops' or planned cheats suck for the gains they cause, but I always find my weight drops down nice after one. It's like a little kick start for weight loss.

Shasha, it is exciting! I'm being bad and having a whiskey and diet coke right now, not really supposed to have alcohol on Induction but it's been a tough day, haha. I work in a call center dealing with difficult situations, today they had me taking regular customer care calls. Normal people are so nice! But they still get the same nuts that we do (they have to get through them first, before they get to MY dept).

I'm hoping my weight looks good tomorrow I snuck a peek at the scale and saw 151.4 :3
  • StephanieM, if that photo was of me I would be incredibly happy. Unfortunately, that is a model in a Louis Vuitton ad!! I'm quite flattered that you would think that's me haha.

I got a Subway sandwich for dinner...I ate it waaay to fast. It was so delicious though! Tuesday is my official start day for my uber-diet. No Subway or anything except fruit/veg or milk/yogurt for about a month!!
  • Hi ladies.
    I reeeeeeally need to stop having cheats! I do really well all day and then SOMETHING always throws me off at the last minute and its SO annoying. I always regret it the next day.
    I'm back down to 150 which is good (I'd gone all the way back up to 152 last week) but I want to be back in the 140s now please! And my goal is for 130s by Christmas
    Definitely going to start posting on here more often as it's what seems to keep me no track most...
    So. Today: porridge for breakfast, tomato soup, two crackerbreads and a yoghurt for lunch, fish and broccoli and peas for dinner. And I have a 2h body-conditioning/dance class this morning, plus a half hour walk to my friend's house this afternoon so there's my exercise for the day!
    Hope everyone's having a good day
  • Hey katylil! Cheat days for me always end in a gain that it takes at least a week to recover from. We've been talking about it the last few days

And you know what I did? I cheated last night. I had a whiskey and diet coke, I'm not supposed to drink on Induction. My reward is 152.0, my time with the 151's was short lived. I even saw 151.4 when I took a peek after work. Then a friend came over from out of town (without notice) and I ate bad all night.

Guess I'll have to learn to be self concious more!
  • 159.4...up 2.2 lbs from last week. Pretty sure its water weight from TOM looming, but still disappointing.
  • my TOM should be rearing her ugly head in the next couple of days. I have at least done a pretty good job at holding off my cravings for the most part! I'm happy about that but feel heavy this morning. I am trying really hard to pound through the water to get rid of some of this sodium from my crappy eating yesterday. RAWR.
  • Ahhh I haven't updated in a while. You all seem to be doing FABULOUS! Kudos to you all

I have 1.5 lbs till i'm out of the 140s...I need to be out by the end of the month gotdmnit! lol...
    But I'm happy that I've been losing. Since Oct. 2nd I've lost 5 lbs!
  • I'm at 145 flat today...I seem to plateau when I stop strict calorie counting, so I guess that's a good sign for whenever I want to start maintaining. But I'm not there yet!!

Keep it going ladies, Halloween is just around the corner and I don't know about you, but I have a cute costume that I would like to look good in!
  • Lilly- what are you going as for Halloween??
  • I got a sailor outfit. I think it's really cute, and it's the right amount of scandalous without being vulgar. I'm excited about it!
  • That sounds super cute! Hubs is going to be Richard Simmons and I am going to be an 80's workout gal....I agreed to it simply because hubs as richard nearly makes me pee my pants! I would have rather gone with something a little cuter, but I think it's worth the sacrifice!
  • I wanted to be Snookie and gel up my fiance's hair like Pauly D and do fake tans, but he said no hahaha.

I don't have a costume planned this year, which sucks because last year I was in the 180's buying a plus sized one. It would be nice to at least costume shop and see what I fit into.

As a treat I am buying new jeans tomorrow! Believe it or not, I'm still wearing jeans from the start. (actually, I think the two I wear mainly are from the 180's.) I don't know what size I am, and won't be shocked if it's a 9 or a 11. I was a 13 or more before. I have big hips and thighs so I don't expect much but it's still exciting!

One pair I still have is the stretchy kind (helps when your obese!) so they've shrunk with me, but are finally now getting baggy. The other pair is starting to look a little ridiculous on me haha.

This is a treat I am allowing myself because.... I snuck a peek at my weight today and saw 150.4!!! 10 lbs from goal