Blue Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 3 (10/04 - 10/10)

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Hi I'm moving the chat over to week 3 now...I have the results posted and

The Blue Team won again this week so great job everyone

Biggest Loser:
    Bigmid, -4.4 lbs, -2.63%

Honorable mentions:
    Soon2BFitChick, -4.6 lbs, -2.58%
    Muffentop, -5.4 lbs, -2.58%
    Lolcat, -5 lbs, -2.39%
  • yay we won..

congratulations bigmid,Soon2BFitChick, muffentop, lolcat.. grht job..

well for me.. m on the 4th day of p90x .. super sore as usual.. i can literally feel all the muscles of my body cause of the pain .. today is yoga x .. was just going over it.. in the morning.. its super scary.. hope i can maintain some form while *trying* to attempt the poses.!

btw.. did anyone c the opening ceremony of the common wealth games in india yesterday.. it was simply stunning and a treat to the eye.!

have a nice day every1.
  • Congrats team for rocking again last week!!! I missed wi but Im back. Lets go blue team!
  • Congrtas Bigmid , Soon2BFitChick, -4.6 lbs,Muffentop, -5.4 lbs, and Lolcat.

The next couple of weeks will probably suck for me with no loss, I don't seem to lose or the week before and week of TOM. I may post my weigh in on Wednesday because I am leaving town Wednesday night and will not be back until Monday.
  • Biggest Loser:
    Bigmid, -4.4 lbs, -2.63%

Honorable mentions:
    Soon2BFitChick, -4.6 lbs, -2.58%
    Muffentop, -5.4 lbs, -2.58%
    Lolcat, -5 lbs, -2.39%

Congratulation to Bigmid Well done

Soon2Bfitchick,Muffentop and Lolcat and to those of us who didn't make the list,keep on going!
  • Blue Team!!!
  • Congrats to the blue team, and to Bigmid for a great loss!!! WAY TO GO GUYS!

I can see I'll have to pull huge numbers to make that biggest loser list. LOL

Hope everyonei s having a great Monday. I'm a bit on the irritable side today and my kids are SOOo on my nerves. Days like today make me rethink my decision to homeschool. (not really but kinda). It makes me want to delve into some junk food... probably a good thing we don't keep it in the house! LOL
  • Quote: I can see I'll have to pull huge numbers to make that biggest loser list.
    I know, right? 5 pounds in a week is completely inconceivable to me.

Congrats to the winners...and hooray Blue Team!
  • Way to go Bigmid! Congrats to the rest of the blue team. Everyone keep up the hard work!!
  • Wow, Congratulations to all of the losers last week big and small. It is very motivational! I hope to join you in this weeks weigh-in. I'm back on track with exercising and eating healthy. I've been losing and gaining the same 5lbs for the last two months and I'm tired of it. I'm ready to step it up and get out of the 250's. It's great to be on a winning team but I want to contribute too.
  • i think i'm finally getting my diet on track and ready to see some numbers drop. just need to get the exercise going again
  • Quote: I know, right? 5 pounds in a week is completely inconceivable to me.

Congrats to the winners...and hooray Blue Team!
    LOL!! I lost 6.6 lbs this week (my body doing it's crazy thing... post TOM whoosh), and didn't even manage in the top 4! Just another reason being so big sucks.
  • Congrats blue team!

Thanks for the wishes everyone. I've been worried that I might do some emotional eating, but that's not been the case. So far I haven't had much of an appetite.

I'll be posting again later and will need to update my weight before Sunday, I'll have a loss and maybe Blue Team can three-peat victory!
  • morning all. i'm just getting ready for work and figured i would check in while i had a chance
  • Morning everyone!! Had a really bad weekend. TOM hit yesterday and I was sick all weekend. Didn't eat a whole lot but what I ate was full of fat and salt. Got back on track yesterday.

Was so pissed...made a dr.s appt for 3:50 yesterday afternoon and by 5:30 still hadn't seen the dr. They told me they forgot to check me in but the dr. preceeded to see all the people who came in after me first, so I got up and walked out. Now I need to make an appt to see a new dr. Will never go back to that dr.'s office again.

Congrats to all the losers this week!!! We are doing a phenomenal job.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday. Let's go for three!!!