MI Girls!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hey guys! It's been awhile since I was on here, and I've gained weight since then, however now I've been steady with the gym, etc. and decided it was a good time to get reinvolved...I noticed alot more MI girls on here now, who's from the Detroit area?
  • Westland, MI here
  • I am Monroe technically, but I commute to WSU and I'll be moving to the city in a few months.
  • Quote: I am Monroe technically, but I commute to WSU and I'll be moving to the city in a few months.

I may be moving to Monroe next year
  • Quote: I may be moving to Monroe next year
    Really crazy! What for?
  • Warren, Mi Here
  • Well we should stick together! Maybe we could do lunch sometime or something!
  • Quote: Well we should stick together! Maybe we could do lunch sometime or something!
    That'd be cool =D we need a club
  • Heyyyy Downriver over here!
  • West Bloomfield- but I move back to Virginia Beach in a month. I've been here for over 2.5 years. Can't say I'll miss the winters. I'd be up for a lunch, even although I'm moving. Do any of you do yoga or run?

Anyone doing the Big House big Heart race in A.A tomorrow?
  • I used to live in Waterford. I graduated from OU. I miss MI.
  • I also miss Michigan. I am from Plymouth but moved to CA.
  • Former MI girl - A2 area, but in WI now!
  • I'm close enough to MI... I'm in Toledo...just moved here for law school
  • banana- i don't run or do yoga, although I'm kind of sort of trying to break into running... i'm zumba obsessed right now... ps can't say I would miss winter either...except on Christmas.

leopard-I used to live in Waterford too! I really liked it there...

Haley- I just went to the zoo there... it was my first time out of state (ikr) not only is it close to MI but it looks just the same lol.

What kinds of interests do you guys have? I'm about 9 months from my master's degree, I work at jCPenney and have a 2 yr old, so my life is realllly full... but if I have time I lovvve shopping, just hanging out with friends, and love love going to a show or two!