Walk Away the Pounds - OCTOBER daily check in

You're on Page 7 of 12
Go to
  • Quote: anyone gonna do Leslies 21 days before Thanksgiving Challenge??
    I'm waiting to see the details. I can't commit to anything more than 3 miles a day. I just don't have time!
  • Quote: I'm waiting to see the details. I can't commit to anything more than 3 miles a day. I just don't have time!
    i hope its not more than 3 too....cant wait for the details
  • 1 mile slim down, 5th mile, resistance bands. Mondays are days I ride, unless fed holiday or traveling, so only 1 mile with Leslie. A very nice way to warm up my muscles before my ride.

We are having gorgeous fall weather here. Hope it is lovely wherever you are
  • I am up for the Thanksgiving challenge. Once you find the details let us know.

Today - 2.5 mile walk at lunch and tonight LS Walk Away The Waistline 3 mile walk with ab belt.

We are finally getting some fall weather. It will be in the 70s all week. We are loving it.

Go Giants!!!!!
  • Hello, everyone. I don't hang here much, but wanted to come and share a WATP NSV. It's getting chilly in the mornings and so on, so I am gearing up...down...getting ready anyhow for doing more of my exercise indoors. A couple of days ago, I dug out the WATP video I bought last spring and haven't used all summer. For the first time ever, I was able to make it through 2 miles instead of just one. Not a big deal, but a really big deal for me.

One more round of thanks to Annie for telling me about it. It will be a winter staple when I can't get outdoors easily.

Barb
  • BARB!! So glad to see you here! Congrats on the 2 miles!!!

I was only able to do the 2 mile, 30 min. walk this morning. Am going to keep shooting for that 3 miles/day though.
  • Did a 2 mile 30 min walk this morning.

I think I could actually loose some more weight if I could control my eating better. Get to blame it on PMS right now.

Any way have a great day everyone.
    Leann
  • 2 mile fat burn, resistance bands, quivering thighs are gone. I think it was from renewing my riding as had been pointed out. Strange, delayed side effect.
  • Welcome TNewcom!

Glad I'm not the only one who finds Mary Kay bothersome. It's interesting to hear that she's put on weight; I thought I must of been imagining things, but I noticed that she pulls at her tshirt and pants a lot around her stomach area.

@Tamia thanks for the tip about 5 Day Slim Down, I'll definitely check it out.

Just finished my 10th time doing the 3 mile weight loss walk, glad to see it's definitely feeling easier. I did however go off track with lunch yesterday. It made such a negative difference to my workout, I was feeling so sluggish with all those white bread carbs in me. Certainly encouraged me not to do it again any time soon.

@angelskeep congrats on the breakthrough.
  • Welcome Barb! Great job on your NSV. Just watch out, these walks can get addictive. I started with one in July and now I have seven. Since I work out with LS almost every evening I needed the variety.

Tonight - LS Yoga , crunches and lifting weights. I also took my daily 2.5 mile walk. It was so beautiful out this morning when I took my walk. The leaves are changing colors and the air was crisp. I just love fall.

I do like that 5-Day Slim Down. You can mix up the walking sessions and I really prefer when Leslie is leading by herself.

Our San Francisco Giants won this afternoon. Go Giants!
  • Hey ladies!! Got up and did the 3 Mile Boot Camp this morning! It's interesting how you really notice it when you haven't done certain moves for several days....I hadn't done the Boot Camp since last week. I like that each workout has different things, even though all of the basic moves are the same. This system ROCKS!!
  • hey gang

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Walk Off Even More Weight dvd.
  • Did the 3 mile boot camp today....
  • 2 mile fat burn, resistance bands. Upping calories slowly as I continue to lose. Very deliberate and aware as I increase.
  • Quote: hey gang

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Walk Off Even More Weight dvd.
    Do you like it? Does it need hand weights?