support

• Hi I lost 100-lbs two years ago and have moved from NY to Florida and no one worrys about dieting here and I'm afraid I'll gain everything I lost back, I have already gained 20-lbs, use to excersice everyday and now have no interest, do it but hate it. Anyone feel this way? Hope to hear from you.
  • DIZZY, WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!! First off, let me tell you, you are in good company, not only from being on the best board for support, but we have more Floridians on this board than from anywhere else! Where are you in the Sunshine State?

Oh girl, don't you dare think we don't worry about dieting here, you jest! Paleeze. We all worry. Honestly, I think it's something in our water, with there being so many from Fl. on this board

Congratulations on your accomplishment, 100lbs is awesome!

Please join us on our weekly support board, just make sure you use the quick reply form at the bottom of the page, or hit POST REPLY, just NOT new thread.

I have to run, but if you want, you can e-mail me directly at [email protected]. I'd like to post to you more but I have to run!!

Debbie