Blue Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 2 (09/27 - 10/03)

You're on Page 3 of 6
Go to
  • WOOOO HOOOOO GO BLUE TEAM!!!!!!!!!! We are HOT girls!!!!

Babygrant, that's AWESOME!!! CONGRATS on being the BIGGEST LOSER!!! That's so awesome!

me4life.. I've been extra stressed today myself. Mine is trying to deal with insurance, selling a house, getting the girl ready for her casts, and just dealing with everday life issues that having 4 kids I homeschool comes down to.

What helps you relax?? Maybe you can find some time to get by yourself, or take some spa time, or read a book, or a hot bath... <hugs>
  • Congratulations Blue team and especially Babygrant.I know you have been sick and I hope you are feeling better,but a weight loss is a weight loss and you have the tools to keep if off.

To everyone else,good job and I hope we can keep it up the good work and maybe some of us will actually get to post a loss next week

@ Bigmid,I think you are doing a great job
  • Congrats babygrant! Way to go blue!! What a way to start off a new challenge!
  • Mercy.. I have to say your siggy cracks me up everytime I see it. nothing like "cattitude" to make me smile.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a question of the week? Just to kinda get to know each other better?
  • JackieHollow, I vote yes. Glad to hear Sky's swelling is down and she's doing well, considering. I can't imagine having double casts! Goodness, you've got a lot going on right now.... just remember we're here for you!!!
  • Congrats Babygrant and Yay blue!
  • Congrats Babygrant and Go Blue!

Quote: I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a question of the week? Just to kinda get to know each other better?
    Sounds like a good idea.
  • Sorry for yet another quick posting. I did get to read over very quicky the post thus far. Way to go Blue team! Outstanding job Babygrant! I really like the question of the week idea. Got to run I hope I don't run late!
  • QOTW: (it's 2 parts) What is your least favorite thing about yourself? (other than weight since we are all working on that). What is your MOST favorite thing about yourself?
  • Congrats babygrant! YAY Blue Team!

Quote: QOTW: (it's 2 parts) What is your least favorite thing about yourself? (other than weight since we are all working on that). What is your MOST favorite thing about yourself?
    1. Least favorite: I am impatient. I hate that I am. I fly off the handle quite easily sometimes. I have gotten much better, but thank God I have an extremely level-headed husband who thinks I am cute when I am angry.

2. Most favorite: My eyes. I have always liked them. They are mainly green with thin blue stripes and gold flecks in the center around my pupils.
  • Quote: QOTW: (it's 2 parts) What is your least favorite thing about yourself? (other than weight since we are all working on that). What is your MOST favorite thing about yourself?
    1. I am a huge procrastinator

2. Being single for 16 years, I've learned how to be pretty self-sufficient - basic handyman type things (changing out a thermostat, putting a new flush kit in the toilet, using power tools, building things, etc.)
  • Hello team hope all is well! I hit a new low of 226.0 today so im hoping to have a good wi this week!
  • Quote: QOTW: (it's 2 parts) What is your least favorite thing about yourself? (other than weight since we are all working on that). What is your MOST favorite thing about yourself?
    1.I'm a workaholic
    2.I get a lot of things accomplished

@ Jackie,1st no sig then my weight is taken away from me,I have issues dammit!

p.s. this for Ms. Hollow,not the Bigmid
    I'm a control freak. I hate spontaneity, I'm horrible at "teamwork," I can't delegate, and sometimes I can just be a total pain in the ***.

I'm optimistic. I can always see the good in a person or situation, I always believe anything is possible, and if I "fall down" I can always pick myself up and keep going.
  • Quote: Being single for 16 years, I've learned how to be pretty self-sufficient - basic handyman type things (changing out a thermostat, putting a new flush kit in the toilet, using power tools, building things, etc.)
    That is awesome! Girl power!