Flex points question

• Hi everyone on WW!

I am pretty new to the WW plan. I'm on my second week of WW/Flex. I was wondering if any of you use your weekly flex points or not use them? If you do use them, do you lose more weight, or vice versa. The reason I ask is because last week I used half of the allotted flex points and lost 2.5 pounds in a week. This week I've felt hungrier than last week, and have used more of the flex points. I am wondering if I'll still lose weight, or gain weight if I use them. I know they are there for a reason, but right now I'm just trying out what works best. I'd love to hear from any of you that have been on the plan for awhile and have experience with what works for them. Thanks!
  • I have lost more weight on the weeks that I have eaten almost all of my weekly points.
  • I lose the same amount (or more) the weeks that I use my weekly points.
  • I have just started to and I have dipped into my weekly points, I lost 2.5 lbs doing it so I guess they are there to be used. I was wondering if you lose more quickly if you don't use them. From what I am reading that doesn't seem to be the case.
  • This is the first week I've used more than 1 or 2 of my flex points (I used 24 this week) so I was really nervous about weighing in, but I still managed a 1.5lb weight loss!

I feel that I could have done better without the extra points, but it is nice to know that if need be I can still use them and have a loss.
  • You don't have to use them, but I do. I like them because it gives me wiggle room to go out for lunch or a drink now and then and stay on track.

Our leader encourages us to use them, and I never had any trouble losing, and I almost always used them all!
  • I used to use all of mine and eventually I stalled in my weight lose for almost six months. Now I dont touch them at all and I'm losing again.
  • Everyone is different and you should use them in a way that makes you feel comfortable. Play around with them and see what works! Every Friday after my morning weigh in I have a high calorie day and use most of or all of my Flex Points and I have consistantly lost 2-3lbs every week. I have been on plan for 9 months and have had 2 gains but have had a pretty smooth ride and have lost 73lbs so far.
  • i vote to use them your def gonna wish you did later on
  • I've found that I lose better when I use them. The weeks where I've stalled or had a slight gain tended to be the weeks where I was strict about my points.

You just have to figure out what works best for you.
  • The weekly points are part of the program. You can or cannot use them. It's a choice. Personally, I use my weekly points and activity points as I need them. They are what makes this program a lifestyle and not just another diet. No way could I survive just eating my daily points. Some weeks I eat all my weekly and activity points. Some weeks I don't. But it's nice to know they are there.