Those of you around 5'3, what is your goal weight?

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • I'm 5'4'' and my goal weight is 140. Once there I'll let my body decide how much lower to drop.
  • I'm 5'4" and I hope to be 140 or less (no less than 130). Your weight is YOUR goal, don't let anyone tell you it's not right. Just make sure you are healthy.
  • Hmm. I'll join in. I'm about 5' 2.5" and my current goal for now is to reach 120 (most common HS weight, though this went between 115-125). I think I'd be happier again at that weight, but I realize things are shaped differently before/after kiddo (I'm currently 25yo). I've went from 140 to 135 this year and would like to lose that last 15 lbs

Here's most recent 'fit progress pics' (I took a 90-day FIT challenge at a pole dance studio). "Before" at 140, "After" at 132.

We should have a thread to help those in the 130's (online workout buddies)
  • I'm 5'3 1/2", & I want to get down to 128lbs.
    Right now, my main concern is hitting 143lbs, & being a "normal" weight.
  • i'm 5ft4 and my overall goal is 125! But current goal is 150.. trying to ease my way down to the total goal. :-)
  • I am 5'3.5'' and I am aiming for 140. I had thought 130 and did a body composition and that would mean I would have to lose too much muscle, so we upped my goal.
  • I'm 5'3" and setting my goal at 130. I haven't been there since maybe freshman year of high school...7 years ago! Once I get there, I may adjust to 120. I carry a lot of weight in my bust and thighs, and don't really want to lose to much up top.
  • I'm 5'3 and a half and I set my goal to 140 because I was far too thin at 126 in high school. I looked odd and awkward.

My fiance wants me to stop at 150 because he thinks I look fine, I've told I'm I will at least get down to 140 and see how I feel. If I feel to thin I'll gain, if I feel my gut has not dissappeared enough I may go for just five more (it's getting there)

It's interesting to see a range of what people see and feel. I might post a pic like garstar to give others an idea of how I carry my weight

EDIT: Took photos! Holy crap, I didn't realize how small I've gotten compared to my other photos. I'll add a photo of me in the same top in the high 170's, low 180's area, then how I am now at 152. Now I see why my fiance is fine with my weight! I guess I just want to get rid of that bit of belly I have left

• I'm 5'2 and my goal is 138. I started college at 133 and I think that plus 5lbs would be just fine. I would be thrilled and happy there.

I had a little NSV today at the doctors office when i told her she needed to move the weight thing to 150lbs and she goes..."you don't look anywhere near that".. WooT! It was a feel good for me!