Over 100lbs Lost in < A Year! Lauren's B&A

You're on Page 6 of 15
Go to
  • I love your before and after pics. Seeing them side by side really is an inspiration to get my butt in gear. I have the before pics now I just need to work on the after. lol

You look great and congrats!
  • Oh my goodness, that is so amazing! you look terrific. Congratz!
  • wow this is great! congratulations!
  • All I've got to say is, WOW! Congrats!
  • Well done! You really worked hard for your new look! Thanks for sharing
  • wow awesome.. ure such an inspiration
  • Quote: Thank you so much for answering me! I also just wanted to say, you look so much classier and put together now, if that makes sense. It's really like you shed the outer you that you were uncomfortable with and really brought out a much more polished and beautiful you.

Wow, thank YOU so much for saying this, I'm completely touched and overwhelmed by everyone's positivity and warm comments, and this comment truly makes me smile!
  • Holy macaroni, what an inspiration! Thanks for sharing
  • Thanks Onderchic! You were actually the first person to welcome me to the forum. So really, THANK YOU!!!!

Wanted to share that I completed my 2nd 5k this morning. It was a Monster Dash with lots of costumes....I just went as the new & improved me! :P

I also improved my 5k time by almost a full minute! Woohoo!
  • That is awesome! Congrats! You look wonderful
  • Wow, you look fabulous! It's so inspiring to see people close to my age (I'm 18, almost 19). Congratulations Lauren.
  • These pictures and this post was definitely a punch in the face for me. I was a swimmer my entire life, and I gave that up because of my weight. I need to start walking. Thank you for the inspiration, I hope I can keep it up like you and lose weight as quickly!
  • just amazing
    you look great
  • You look amazing!! Congrats on your success!!!
    P.S. Thank you for inspiring me!!
  • What an inspiration!! Great job!