Finally put a face with it!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So I finally added a picture to my avatar, so now you can put a face with all my blithering weight loss advice I'm not sure what made me do it, maybe to help me stand by what I say and not hide behind anonymity anymore. Or maybe just because I'm finally at a point where I don't cringe everytime I see a photo of myself. Enjoy!
  • OMG!! You're gorgeous!!!!!!!
  • And what a pretty face it is!!
  • Very pretty
  • Beautiful!!
  • you look so healthy, like you have a glow!
  • Very pretty!
  • It keeps confusing me! I usually identify people by their avatars... I keep seeing yours and I'm like, "Who's tha..... oh yeah"

You're beautiful! I'd love to see before and afters of your transformation.
  • Ask and you shall receive!
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...-lbs-gone.html
  • My goodness, you were still one beautiful lady before, but you look absolutely incredible! It has taken years off your face (and body too, from a health perspective). You look FABULOUS!
  • You look lovely. And the kid's not bad either!

My avatar is what I want to look like.
  • You've got a healthy-looking tan. Your avatar looks like the Malibu Barbie Ncuneo.

I know I've seen your face in the Before & After pictures, but there's something about when your eyes aren't lowered & you are looking straight out at us that really makes it vibrant & lovely.

Nice to meet you!
  • I think I need to head on over to the goal photo album more often!!
  • You are SO pretty! =)
  • Quote:
    You've got a healthy-looking tan. Your avatar looks like the Malibu Barbie Ncuneo.
    Ha ha, yeah next to my son I look overly tan Luckily fall is almost here, I'd hate to see what a few more months of summer would do to me!