NSV - - have to tell someone!

• I apologize in advance because I don't post here very often. I feel a little awkward posting an NSV to a forum I don't visit frequently, but I think I'll explode if I don't share this with someone and I'm hopeful this group can relate.

We had someone into the office today to help evaluate our workstations & give suggestions to make them more ergonomical. As she was going through & looking at me in my chair she actually said "well, you are a small person, so that chair is just too big for you!". I'm sure I heard her say it more than once; and I think I almost giggled out loud! Who me? Are you kidding? You MUST be talking to someone else?!?!?!

Of course I didn't say anything & hopefully I didn't smirk at her proclamation. Ha!! Now THAT made my entire day.

• YAY!!!
  • So awesome!!!!!!! FUN FUN FUN. I think that made my day! Great job.
  • That is awesome. You are a small person! 141 is tiny!
  • Yay!
  • That's awesome!!!
  • 5'6" and 141 IS tiny!! congrats on hearing someone say it and mean it

(and I'm glad I read your post, because I saw your sig line, and tomorrow I am going to try Holy Cow Planks)
  • Awesome hun! x
  • Thank you everyone for your kind posts!! I'm still flying high from the compliment. That lovely woman didn't even know how much her words touched me.

Holly - welcome to the quest for the Holy Cow Planks (6 of them, to be exact!). I'm up to 3...and it is kicking my rear end !!!
  • hahaha well done!!! that is one of the most original compliments I've ever heard anyway!!!

And I am SO trying those Holy Cow Planks tomorrow...
  • That is SO awesome!!! I would have laughed out loud probably, and then GRINNED!
  • U are at the weight I'd love to be at! U go girl, congrats!