PRAYER WARRIORS ~ All Faiths

You're on Page 20 of 43
Go to
  • Continued prayers BOOTSIE!
  • Thank You Gary, Have not heard from my daughter today. It looks like on the map that half of Texas is on fire. Austin Fire fighters went to help hope they took some water.

Praying for everyones prayer request. The ones that got hit by tornadoes also and have no home but so thankful no one died at least that I know of.
  • Rosebud please check on her having to do his Taxes seems there is a loop hole there when you loose a spouse that year you don't do taxes but not sure but it sure would not hurt to check it out.

God does not believe in suicide does he Rosebud,being a Christian that would change her mind , would change mine right quick!
  • BOOTSIE ~ ^PRAYERS^ going up for Marfa, Texas and the whole state too; also for some there soon. Glad that no-one has been hurt; hope people leave instead of taking too many chances ...

Thanks for your prayers for my Aunt & friend. My Aunt said that she talked with Revenue Canada already -- our rules may be different than in the U.S. ~ I don't really know. I'm just going by what she told me in her email; but she hasn't replied to me as of yet.

Yes, my friend knows that GOD does not approve of suicide. I think that is why she ask me "to pray that she loses the desire to return home too soon" ... that is how she phrased it. Maybe that was just a nice way of putting it. I think that prayer is the best thing WE can do for her as this has been a life-long issue for her. She is under doctor(s) care; getting counselling; is not alone (her adult daughter is with her); she is on meds; and she has people that care about her. She has a nice home, an income, and all that she needs in that respect. I am hoping her Christianity will help her get through the rough spots. She asked me to pray for her about this; and she knows that I have put her name here for extra prayers too ... so thanks!

BTW ~ I also have her doing PRAIZE MEDITATIONS right now to counteract negative thoughts. She is writing out positive verses from the book of PSALMS; and reciting them over and over. I am praying this will help her; but she must keep doing them until it becomes second-nature. Healing takes time ...
  • prayers sent
  • Bootsie did your Daughter and Family get out of Marfa, TX Safely?

Prayers for All Pray Requests.
  • Prayers for All Requests.

My Aunt Pat passed away last night. Need Prayers for Her and the Family.
  • VickieLou , praying fpr your family at this time of loss.
  • Prayers VickieLou for your family.
  • VICKILOU ~ prayers going up for your family at this time ...

JOANNE'S SON ~ prayers that THE GOOD SHEPHERD will seek out & find & rescue this lost sheep (her son) from the world of drugs: to heal him & guide him to a better way of life.

Plus prayers for Texas for the fires; and the tornadoes; wow, is spring here or what? We thank the LORD that people are safe; and ask that HE help them rebuild their homes & lives. Praying some of our rain will go south: we don't mind sharing at all. Prayers for all other persons & concerns in this thread also ...
  • Vickilou-

Prayers sent for your Aunt and her family and friends.

Also praying for the folks affected by the Tornadoes recently.
  • I've been reading some of the prayer requests, and feel that there are some people out there that have far greater needs than me.

However, I want to put my small prayer request out here, because I'm starting to lose hope with the struggles of losing weight. Specifically, I need God's hand in helping me overcome my binge eating disorder and feeling depressed. Sometimes I feel like crying in desperation because I have no control over my eating and no one to talk to. I know that God is listening to my prayers, but I really need Him more than ever.

Thank you all.
  • Beila
    This is the reason why we're all here in the first place. We all have struggled/are struggling with eating disorders. Praying that you'll feel God's peace in your heart, and His strength as you fight this battle!
  • Beila-

Prayers sent.
  • Stepping Out and EagleRiverDee: I have been feeling God's presence in the past couple of days. Thank you for your prayers.

Yesterday, I went to the gym and was feeling hopeless. On my way to the gym, I cried out and asked God to help me, help me be strong and to end my binging disorder. I prayed to help me feel better and to workout harder. At that moment, my running friend texted me and asked me how I was doing. I think it was a sign from God letting me know that I have support from people who care about me. Also, that evening after the gym, I passed by another friend's food truck by accident and she was there to give me food and wish me well. This was a friend I hadn't seen in so long, so it was a nice pleasant surprise.

Anyways, I am feeling less lonely and better now. Thank you!