Moving To Phase 2 - Nervous

• I have moved to Phase 2 today. My coach recommended it as I want to lose about 6 more pounds and I am going on vacation in three weeks. I don't know why I am so nervous. I am have not been perfect following this plan but still have lost weight each week for the five weeks I have been on it.

I guess the reason I am nervous is I struggle big time on the weekend and have cheated every week. By the time I weigh in though I have lost the weight. I am not good at weighing the ounces of protein I eat at night and I think I will overdo it now by not eating my soup and salad for lunch! I am curious to know what the average weight loss is each week on Phase 2.
  • Quote: I have moved to Phase 2 today. My coach recommended it as I want to lose about 6 more pounds and I am going on vacation in three weeks. I don't know why I am so nervous. I am have not been perfect following this plan but still have lost weight each week for the five weeks I have been on it.

I guess the reason I am nervous is I struggle big time on the weekend and have cheated every week. By the time I weigh in though I have lost the weight. I am not good at weighing the ounces of protein I eat at night and I think I will overdo it now by not eating my soup and salad for lunch! I am curious to know what the average weight loss is each week on Phase 2.
    You should check out the Life After Phase I thread -- there are lots of folks on there who are posting about this very thing.