how do you weigh?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Clothes on?
    In under wear?

Underwear for me! I dont wanna weigh what my clothes weigh, haha
  • In the morning after bathroom, usually in whatever I wore to bed. 1 or 2 lbs from clothes isn't a big deal to me.

A.
  • I agree with Brown. I always weigh butt naked right after I get up and pee. Then I jump right in the shower.

You always want to weigh in a consistent manner also. If you wore underwear the first time. Always wear underwear. Otherwise you will bug yourself the one day you don't weigh yourself in your underwear.
  • I am in the naked camp too. Although I have weighed with my tshirt and unders on, then with out and my scale shows a .6lb difference.
  • Nakie for me too.
  • Another naked here too.
  • Bra & undies here, first thing in the morning after going.
  • I weight nekkid after the morning pee and poo.
  • Before breakfast, after peeing, in a nightgown.
  • weigh naked after peeing. then straight to shower.
  • Naked as possible - I even take any hair ties out LOL Always after peeing, and after I have been up for a few hours without eating. I only do my "official" weigh-in once a week.
  • Undies camp here lol, then I'd drink my morning glass of water and start thinking of breakfast.
  • Quote: I'm not in the 100 pound club, but I'll weigh-in (oh! Pun intended.) I weigh butt nekket, after peeing first thing in the morning.

lol exactly what I do!! Butt nekket and deff after I pee.
  • Naked and after the morning pee! I also always take out any hair ties or bobby pins, just because it's part of the ritual
  • I am in the general consensus group too - first thing in the morning, after peeing, nude.