SerenityH's Mini-Goal Diary

• I'm calling this a mini-goal diary so I at least update once a week to keep my mini-goals in range. My first mini-goal is to develop an exercise routine! I loved working out at the gym so I am going to workout on the weekend when I can't make the gym with my best friend. I have to because exercising is part of losing weight! By next week I want to report great news!
  • Hello everyone,

It's been two weeks. I've been busy as heck. I been off and gone to Berea, KY and drinking rootbeers (which I hardly ever do) and eating fattening food of everything up in KY. I love my Granny's cooking, but geez it's fattening. So I renew my mini-goal #1. I am going to start working on the wii. To reduce my weight drastically. I will let you know next week.
  • You can do this, Serenity!! When I started my fitness routine in earnest, I committed to 3x/week doing SOMETHING formal (meaning not my everyday activities) for a minimum of 30 minutes.

That felt manageable. Even if it was going out for a walk or popping in an exercise DVD or dancing around the house - it was purposeful exercise. I made sure it was something I enjoyed. If I didn't feel like doing a particular exercise one day, I just picked something else to do. The habit was not so hard to develop because I tried to keep it fun and without pressure. The only pressure for me was getting out of bed because I had to make time in the morning, which meant 5am wake-up calls (gross).

I've tried the wii before & thought it was a blast. Go get 'em & report back to us!