Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-12-2010, 08:36 PM   #1  
Exercise-addicted

S/C/G: 248

Height: 5'8

Default SerenityH's Mini-Goal Diary

I'm calling this a mini-goal diary so I at least update once a week to keep my mini-goals in range. My first mini-goal is to develop an exercise routine! I loved working out at the gym so I am going to workout on the weekend when I can't make the gym with my best friend. I have to because exercising is part of losing weight! By next week I want to report great news!
serenityh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:12 AM   #2  
Exercise-addicted

S/C/G: 248

Height: 5'8

Hello everyone,

It's been two weeks. I've been busy as heck. I been off and gone to Berea, KY and drinking rootbeers (which I hardly ever do) and eating fattening food of everything up in KY. I love my Granny's cooking, but geez it's fattening. So I renew my mini-goal #1. I am going to start working on the wii. To reduce my weight drastically. I will let you know next week.
serenityh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:30 PM   #3  
A Work in Progress

S/C/G: S-201.5/C-142.5/G-145.0

Height: 5' 6"

You can do this, Serenity!! When I started my fitness routine in earnest, I committed to 3x/week doing SOMETHING formal (meaning not my everyday activities) for a minimum of 30 minutes.

That felt manageable. Even if it was going out for a walk or popping in an exercise DVD or dancing around the house - it was purposeful exercise. I made sure it was something I enjoyed. If I didn't feel like doing a particular exercise one day, I just picked something else to do. The habit was not so hard to develop because I tried to keep it fun and without pressure. The only pressure for me was getting out of bed because I had to make time in the morning, which meant 5am wake-up calls (gross).

I've tried the wii before & thought it was a blast. Go get 'em & report back to us!
cherylmn is offline   Reply With Quote