Boy Names

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • LOL Zoe!

I'm actually impressed! I thought that Zoe had a decent comeback maybe 5-10 years ago? I don't actually know any adult women named Zoe, your parents were smart and ahead of the trends ^_^

No one ever tried to call you "Z" as a nickname though?? i can see SOMEONE trying to do that that I know. Heck I know some Lindsey's (among the other slew of 19-22 yr old girls named Lindsey that I know) who's dad or grandpa calls them "Z"
  • Yea, not many adults with my name...lots of little girls though. I was kinda embarrassed about my name as a kid in a sea of Amys and Jessicas but I love it now with so many variations of Jennifer and Kristin as friends.

Never called Z. No nicknames at all. Kinda weird, eh?
  • Thanks for all the input girls. I think we are going to go with Stephen James. Even though the hubby is sure it is going to be a girl, and doesn't know why I even look at boy names lol. He is 1 of 3 boys and all his brothers and himself have all girls, no grandsons yet! lol
  • Quote: Thanks for all the input girls. I think we are going to go with Stephen James. Even though the hubby is sure it is going to be a girl, and doesn't know why I even look at boy names lol. He is 1 of 3 boys and all his brothers and himself have all girls, no grandsons yet! lol
    That's a beautiful name