August of wind will blow me away! (Daily Weigh-in Thread)

You're on Page 7 of 62
Go to
  • Quote: July 31st weight was mid-day (all weigh-ins from now on will be morning, so day one looks incredibly good... but we're not cheating)

My numbers in the first column, the better half's numbers in the second.

July 31:
    .... 219.2 274.2
    That's awesome! And doing a side by side may be interesting if you eat the same or at least the same dinner like we do over here.

And Sandi, you're awesome! Thanks for being flexible.
  • Had to dig to find this thread. Honestly, I prefer the sticky.. IMHO. Here is one 3fc dreading the weigh in tomorrow. I didn't do well today. I should have done better.
  • Down 2lbs. from yesterday 237.0 to 235.0. Makes me think something is wrong with my scale
  • Hi Everyone! I haven't been sleeping well since the weekend. I have been taking care of and worrying over a sick dog. He seems to be doing alot better now. The only problem was that last night I heard him bark a couple times to go out, I jumped up to go get him and he was asleep. It seems like I am having a little night time anxiety over it. He's doing better and now I'm struggling, LOL. My TTOM water weight isn't coming off as quickly as usual. I'm thinking it's from the lack of sleep and stress. Let's hope for better sleep tonight.

Calories for yesterday: 1575

Weigh In: 208.8

Down: .2 (still up 1 pound from my low)
  • I'm up today by .4 to 166 even. Too much soy sauce last night, plus I think TOM might be coming back again.
  • Hi,everyone!!can i join In!!!..I think I was in the wrong"Daily Weigh-In" thread cause I'm over 20 something so here i go ..onward and down ward...

1st-269.8
    2nd-269.4
    3rd-269.0
    4th-268.8
    5th-
    6th-
    7th-
    8th-
    9th-
    10th-
    11th-
    12th-
    13th-
    14th-
    15th-
    16th-
    17th-
    18th-
    19th-
    20th-
    21st
    22nd
    23nd
    24th
    25th
    26st
    27th
    28th
    29th
    30:th
    31st
  • Sw 233.8
    Gw 226.6

1. 233.8
    2. 235.2
    3. 233.0 220s im coming
    4. 232.0
  • Good morning.. Day 2 of TOM but I somehow managed to lose a bit... Down 0.9 to 198.2 - want to see that darn 7 again soon!

Just as an FYI for anyone who has difficulty finding the thread - you could always just subscribe to the thread (top right, under thread tools) that way you can access it through your quick links. That's what I do.. Saves me from looking for it!
  • Quote: That's awesome! And doing a side by side may be interesting if you eat the same or at least the same dinner like we do over here.

And Sandi, you're awesome! Thanks for being flexible.
    So sorry, I read over this last night and didn't realize it was me you were talking to! lol.

Thank you! Yes, we eat the same for the most part, except he drinks sodas and powerades where I tend to eat more (grazing) during the day. So we'll see, it will be fun!
  • August Goal Between 190-195
    Onederland I am coming for you this time!!!!!

1. 205.8
    2. 205.8
    3. 203.4
    4. 201.8
  • July 31st weight was mid-day (all weigh-ins from now on will be morning, so day one looks incredibly good... but we're not cheating)

My numbers in the first column, the better half's numbers in the second.

July 31:
    .... 219.2 274.2

1 - 216.2 270.4
    2 - 214.8 268.8
    3 - 216.2 269.8
    4 - 215.4 269.8
    5 -
    6 -
    7 -
    8 -
    9 -
    10 -
    11 -
    12 -
    13 -
    14 -
    15 -
    16 -
    17 -
    18 -
    19 -
    20 -
    21 -
    22 -
    23 -
    24 -
    25 -
    26 -
    27 -
    28 -
    29 -
    30 -
    31 -
  • Quote: Just as an FYI for anyone who has difficulty finding the thread - you could always just subscribe to the thread (top right, under thread tools) that way you can access it through your quick links. That's what I do.. Saves me from looking for it!
    Thank you! I am now subscribing. I've been on message board forums for probably 18 years now and have never once subscribed to a thread. Thank you for teaching me!
  • 223.4 today...at my 85lb lost mark & a bunch more to go lol!!!

Soon to be hubby has been eating better with me...he's been eating 90% vegetarian ((not even trying to convert him)) & he's lost around 8-10lbs since he moved in with me & he doesnt even need to lose weight at 6'. His last weigh a couple days ago was 202 or 203 I think. He did have high blood pressure & his Dr was ready to put him on meds for it....now his blood pressure last read at 134/84 from 160/100! He dumped all fast food & pop...& he just loved his Whoppers! Eating better & his taking good supplements with me has made such a difference in how he feels.

Congrats on all losses & stalls will pass!
  • Quote: 223.4 today...at my 85lb lost mark & a bunch more to go lol!!!

Soon to be hubby has been eating better with me...he's been eating 90% vegetarian ((not even trying to convert him)) & he's lost around 8-10lbs since he moved in with me & he doesnt even need to lose weight at 6'. His last weigh a couple days ago was 202 or 203 I think. He did have high blood pressure & his Dr was ready to put him on meds for it....now his blood pressure last read at 134/84 from 160/100! He dumped all fast food & pop...& he just loved his Whoppers! Eating better & his taking good supplements with me has made such a difference in how he feels.

Congrats on all losses & stalls will pass!
    That's wonderful! Congratulations to you both!