OT - The movies

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • For the first time in 23 years, I am going to the movies . I have only been once, when I was 16, and I saw the movie 'Cocktails' with Tom Cruise . Tonight, my bf and I are gonna go see 'Inception' and 'Eclipse'. I am excited
  • Have fun! I love the movies, but I don't get to go as often as I like - though it's more like once a month and not once every 23 years, haha. I have heard Inception is great!
  • Inception was great. I hope you enjoy it!
  • That's awesome! Have a lot of fun.
  • No movie theater in 23 years and now you get to go to 2 in the same day! I'd be excited too! Good for you and I hope you have a great time.
  • Wow, that's a long time!! I almost say good for you! LOL! My husband would love to go more often but I can't sit through movies very well.

Have you read "Eclipse"? I have my own opinion of the movie. I thought "Twilight" was ok, I actually enjoyed "New Moon" better than the book, and I'll tell you what I thought of "Eclipse" after you see it. (I love Edward in the books, but Jacob in the movies. )
  • Inception was so good...hope you like it!
  • ack! 20 years?! how come??? i loveeee movies Eclipse was really fun, i liked it. I'm Team Edward all the way - the Jacob kid looks like he isn't old enough to shave yet, so I don't find him hot in any way/shape/form LOL Although, truth be told, the vamps on True Blood are way hotter (and a werewolf too, who's over 30 yay!) lol

have fun! I love to get a tea at the movies -- you feel like you're having somehting but it's no cals yay!
  • I like going to the movies, especially when it's a good one. Have a good time!
  • Wow that is a long time. Hope you enjoy the movies! Hope you had fun.
  • I loved Eclipse, and have heard Inception is good too.

Am I the only person that wants Bella to end up with Jacob?
  • I'm on team "Dump the dramatic boys, stop trying to change yourself so they love you, and go to college". Does that count?
  • Quote: I'm on team "Dump the dramatic boys, stop trying to change yourself so they love you, and go to college". Does that count?

• Eliana - I have read all the books and I am a vampire geek so I did enjoy them and the movies as well though during Eclipse, it was the 2nd movie shown, my bf kept yawning dramatically
  • Bottom line - I enjoyed both flicks and had a great time even though I went way over my calorie allotment