OMG! I have a GAP!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I know at first glance that must seem so filthy, but I swear it really isn't. LOL By gap I mean simply that between my gut and the front of my leg I FINALLY have a space! I can actually slide my hand under and between my saggy tummy and my leg where as before if I was standing I could literally pinch items under that flab and no one would know it was there. I am beyond proud of myself seeing as it has only been one week, but it is definitely motivation to continue!

I look forward to the day when my belly doesn't hang over anything at all, not even my pants. *sigh* I have a gap, and I am excited.
  • lol The way you started out your post was too adorable! Wow, one week and you are already seeing differences! Keep up the fantastic work!!
  • That's great!
  • Yay! You are gappy!

A.
  • Good Job! Keep it up!
  • Yah! Here's to more gaps!
  • That is wonderful. Keep up the good work. You are almost there keep amazing yourself.
  • Lol
    Thank you everyone, I am keeping myself on the right path so far. I actually tried to have Sundays be my "off day" and found myself still counting calories, and not really feeling like I was missing out on anything. In fact, nothing in my fridge that was "off" sounded good! Yay me! Back in the saddle again tomorrow...with diet and exercise week 2!
  • How awesome. Keep it up! It gets more and more exciting as the changes keep coming. You can do this!
  • Yeah! Good things are coming your way!!

When I first started I had a hideous purple line in that crease you are talking about. I danced the day it went away. It will happen!
  • It is great that you are seeing changes! I am looking forward to hearing about the many more changes you will see.
  • AWESOME! Yayyy! I cant wait to get a GAP! Let's hear it for the GAPs!!!! and to wearing GAP. LOL
  • Lol
    You guys are all sooo funny! But you are also all so great! I really love coming here ! I can talk about what I am doing, how hard or how easy it is...but I can also come here and hear other people's journeys and realize that I am not the only one out here hating this, but doing it for the long run, and loving the results! Here is to all of you out there *holds up a fancy looking crystal glass(full of WATER lol)* who are keeping me on track and making me feel great! Another week begins!
  • Yay for the gap! You're going to have a lot of fun discovering things like this as you continue to lose.
  • Congrats! I can't wait til I can make that announcement.