I am going to miss my ticker.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I know is so silly, but I made my ticker on November 2008 ( I even keep it during my pregnancy) and this week i decide to star my maintenance , so I do want to remove my ticker and put something new instead , I am to used to see it down there that i really going to miss it.

Jessica.
  • I went through a phase with tickers for exercise minute goals. It was nice to have something to update and keep moving toward a goal, and it motivated me to exercise more. Win-win!
  • Mandalinn you are right .
    That is what I am planning now to do a minutes exercise ticker , that will help me to keep my exercise up.
  • I really wish someone (3fc?) would have a ticker for weeks of maintenance. Wouldnt that be nice? tickerfactory has count DOWN clocks but not count up clocks.
  • ooo, a count up clock would be nice...
  • I have one on another site that counts 'days since' - let me see if I can find it and put it to work here.
  • Do you have to remove your ticker? I'd want to keep mine as well!
    A nice reminder of your accomplishment. Can you only have one ticker up at the same time? I think I have seen two at a time.
  • I love a maintenance days ticker. Or Weeks. Or years. That would be cool.
  • Ah hah! Got it!

I did a tickerfactory.com 'Event Ticker' - put the date in the past as the date I reached goal and it gives me a countdown since I reached it.

I've been totally slack about updating my 'minutes of exercise ticker', just did it today for July for example. This one will just update for me.
  • Carol you can have two ... see haven't been able to move it lately

Have a great day
  • I thought I'd keep mine and just use it as a maintenance range ticker. But I would LOVE to have a counting up ticker, days since starting maintenace would be awesome.
  • thanks shannon. I dont know why i never tried that. Of course I will need to get back to maintenance range before I can use it.
  • Squee! I made myself a maintenance ticker!
  • Ooh, I'm going to do one now. Love the idea!
  • Seen like we are not going to miss ticker anymore.