stick with it time

• Hi all,

I have just joined and am already glad I have found this site. I still am a little confused but am sure I will get there.

I am currently 150 pounds which is a lot for my 5'2" frame. I tend to carry most of my weight in the front/chest and tummy. Not as great as it sounds....I have trouble with wearing tops and dresses are impossible for me.

I am looking for some direction on here. I have a bad history of starting something on my own and then fizzling after a week or two. I have success. I gave up sugar and lost 4 pounds in 10 days. I just can't seem to keep going.

I am glad to be here and look forward to posting.
    charmtime
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • hey welcome! i'm 5'2 as well, it sucks lol.
  • the rex, what is sg? you say you will apply to it at 160
  • Hey charm! Welcome to 3FC. This place is great for support. I am still getting into the habit of checking in here. That may be the only thing you'll have to watch out for. Luckily, I have gmail reminders from 3FC that bring me back here. The attitude is positive and it's a really good group that helps keep you motivated. Keep coming around and you'll see.
  • Welcome
    Welcome and really glad you found this board. If you have any questions or get confused please feel free to post. I am 5 ft and carry most of my weight around the middle and thighs now, its hard work but worth it in the end to cut lose extra pounds.

Keep us updated on your progress

Quote: Hi all,

I have just joined and am already glad I have found this site. I still am a little confused but am sure I will get there.

I am currently 150 pounds which is a lot for my 5'2" frame. I tend to carry most of my weight in the front/chest and tummy. Not as great as it sounds....I have trouble with wearing tops and dresses are impossible for me.

I am looking for some direction on here. I have a bad history of starting something on my own and then fizzling after a week or two. I have success. I gave up sugar and lost 4 pounds in 10 days. I just can't seem to keep going.

I am glad to be here and look forward to posting.
    charmtime
  • welcome! this is a good place for support and for info on lots of different plans and ways of eating, so you can find the thing that is the best fit for you. good luck!
  • Welcome!

Dhani