NSV - the only kind I can have right now, anyway!

• I have an NSV today, though it isn't much considering I cannot actively lose much weight right now.

I feel HUGE, having just entered my third trimester of pregnancy and carrying high (measuring at a 31-32 week belly, instead of a 27 week one!), but my underbust measurement is actually one inch LESS than it was at prepregnancy, at 38 inches right now.

When I began this journey at 260 (in Oct '08), my underbust was 46 inches, so it has been a BIG loss through there, and even as I have struggled watching my weight go up the scale and my belly grow it still seems I am actually dropping fat. YAY!

Here's the new belly shot, excuse the uncombed hair and bad bathroom lighting:

I am 219.8 in this picture, so up about nine pounds from my pre-pregnancy. Despite the weight gain I am SO happy that I am still apparently losing some inches
  • You look beautiful
  • Awesome!You'll probably lose twice what you gained when you leave the hospital!
  • You look terrific. Taken' good care of the babe and you.
  • Nice work! And you will zoom down after delivery-- then you'll REALLY be able to see it!
  • I certainly hope so, Uber!

Thanks for the compliments, ladies. The reduction in under bust really does make me feel better, considering how gigantic I have been feeling and the soreness that has kept me from working out much. My eating hasn't been as reduced in calories as I'd like, but I still journal every day and try to stick to my budget unless I am genuinely hungry.

Seeing that pay off in a measurement makes all the denial of junk food worth it
  • Awww, you look beautiful! I loved being pregnant. Take good care of yourself and that precious baby.