July Thread

You're on Page 4 of 12
Go to
  • WI today, down 23 lbs, in 5 weeks, have not went off program at all, I keep expecting for the scale to quit moving. I'm doing this on my own, with the help from the friends on here, but I need some help, can any one post the nutritional content of one of the meal replacement bars so I can look for something simular, that I don't have to buy on line. Thanks everyone for all the encouragement and support!
  • I went to face the music today at the center after being off program for about 2 weeks. I've gained four pounds which is pretty sad since before I went away on "vacation" I had just signed the 50 pound board.
    At the center, she suggested that I try the Meta-Slim days 1-4 (yellow menu) and then the 5-10 (blue menu). Looking at the menu it really looks restrictive, especially the yellow menu. I'm not sure if I going to try it tomorrow or Monday. I've really cut back on my eating and have kind of, sort of, done pre-conditioning.
    I do feel better now that I am more focused. It seems like when I'm home, I'm in my comfort zone for eating. Meals can be bought and planned. It was that extended time away that hurt me. I think that it started with the ten hour road trip that I took alone. I tried not to have caffenine but that wasn't going to happen.
    Ok, it's only four days of restrictive eating. That might start to make a dent in the excessive pounds.
  • Quote: WI today, down 23 lbs, in 5 weeks, have not went off program at all, I keep expecting for the scale to quit moving. I'm doing this on my own, with the help from the friends on here, but I need some help, can any one post the nutritional content of one of the meal replacement bars so I can look for something simular, that I don't have to buy on line. Thanks everyone for all the encouragement and support!
    Good job!

The chocolate mint bars are:
    calories: 150 calories from fat: 40
    Total fat 4.5
    sat fat 3
    trans fat 0
    cholesterol: less than 5mg
    Sodium: 70mg
    Potassium: 100mg
    Total Carb: 21g
    Fiber: 4g
    Sugars: 12g
    Protein: 10g
  • Thanks, Debi!
  • lost 2 at WI yesterday
  • Quote: lost 2 at WI yesterday

YAY... Congrats... Way to get back on program... It's hard.. I know.. It seemed harder to get back on the program after falling off, than it was the first time.. Now I just need to stick on it 100% on the weekends..
  • I weighed in today for a loss of 2.6 pounds making it a total of 20 pounds! I am so excited today!!

Thanks ladies for the support!
  • Congrats Junie!!!!!!! 20lbs is such a mile marker! Keep it up girl!
  • Quote: Congrats Junie!!!!!!! 20lbs is such a mile marker! Keep it up girl!
    Thank you April!!
  • Congrats Junie.. that's great!!!
  • Quote: I weighed in today for a loss of 2.6 pounds making it a total of 20 pounds! I am so excited today!!

Thanks ladies for the support!

Way to go!!!! I know you must be proud of your dedication!
    You need to get yourself a ticker so you can see your progress each time you sign on....
  • I was down another pound today at w/i. I need to lose one more pound to catch up to Junie and reach the 20 pound loss.... I hope to be there by the end of the week!!
  • Just had a chocolate covered cherry shake........... Yuuuuuummmmmm!
  • Thank you MEEZOOGIRL and Wendi!

Wendi, we are always neck and neck and I hope you get your 20 this week!

I went ahead and put me a tracker. It showed up on my next post!
  • Back on the Wagon
    Hey ladies - after a 2 month hiatus I am back on the wagon. I am proud to say I only gained 5 lbs since completing stabilization...but just needed a break from focusing on food every day. I have started a new job and was on the road travelling for training for 2 week. I am now ready to recommit and work on the last 20 lbs in my own personal goal (my original MRC goal was set based on what I could afford to sign up for at the time). I am going this last 20 lbs on my own and know I have the tools to do it!