Favorite Lotion

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am a lotion freak. I love lotion. Hand lotion, foot lotion, body lotion, bronzing lotion. You name it and I love it. I'm curious as to what some of your favorites are.
    Please share, I feel a shopping trip coming on.
  • Very Emollient Body Lotion by Alba Botanica. It is very moisturizing and doesn't have the harmful chemicals (e.g., paraben) that other lotions have. I highly recommend it.
  • Last time I bought lotion I got Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy plus Smoothing Essentials. It is great and fragrance free and doesn't have that awful smell that most unscented lotions and body products has. My legs are horribly dry, but not any more after this stuff. I can only buy it when I'm in the US so I will be stocking up in September when I go back down to visit the man.
  • I am a lotion freak, I have a bathroom full of lotions I havn't tried yet. It's funny cause I only use one type anyway (Roskins) but it's good to have them there ,,,, just incase. Wen't to Aussie 2 wks ago and spent $200 on moisterizers, facial and body ones// also love perfumes just brought more Dolce & Gabbana the one this my alltime fav
  • I'm a Bath & Body Works junkie My "signature" scent is Moonlight Path. I bathe in the shower gel....moisturize with the body lotion....and smell pretty with the body splash In the Winter months, I use the triple moisture body cream.
    Some of my other favorites are their Japanese Cherry Blossom, Sea Island Cotton, Black Amethyst, Warm Vanilla Sugar.
  • I love body lotion of any kind, but I'm a student, so I can't justify spending too much on it

I like Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom. I use it at night on my hands

By the way, I found another reason for using lots of body lotion:

I started getting lotion with SPF. I'm pretty pale, and it's saved me a couple of times before when hanging out in the sun (other people got red and/or burned , but I didn't)
  • "Look Ma No Hands" Lotion at B&B Works...Awesome!!
  • I love love love the Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion. It's great for those dry patches of skin around your ankles and elbows and it makes your hands SO saft. I also like the Nivea Smooth Sensations lotion, too. I used to love the Tone mango lotion but I can't find it anymore.
  • H20 Hand and Nail cream has changed mani/pedis for me...forever! Hands down the best hand cream I've tried. Their body balm is nice too...non greasy, very moisturizing.

Right now I'm hooked on "White Citrus" scent from Bath and Body, so that's what I'm using.
  • i just love Palmers Body Gloss!
  • Sephora's body butters are my current favs. Right now I'm alternating between Pink Grapefruit Sorbet (light and citrus-y for daytime) and Vanilla Cupcake, for those times that I want to smell like a delicious cookie.
  • I just use plain old E45 for my neck down. I have a whole bunch of body butters and nice smelly lotions, but I only really use them overnight on feet and stuff, since I find they don't absorb very well on my legs etc.
  • I use Hempz lotion. I have the cucumber scent because it's DH's favorite, and the pomegranate scent when I want something different, but my favorite is the original scent. None of them are overpoweringly smelly, which I love. My "signature" scent is shampoo and I love it that way lol.
  • I'm a lotion junkie, too, and have it stashed everywhere, including my car and handbag.
    My favorites are Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion and Lush's Dream Cream.
  • Hands down Vaseline Cocoa Butter. I also enjoy Jergens Natural Glow in the Summertime and when I go out the glow it gives my skin is amazing.