Anyone know how much is possible?

• Hi Ladies (and maybe gents....) -

I am starting a bootcamp on Monday that is ran by a friend of mine. It's 3days/week for 6 weeks. I plan to work my butt off (literally). But I was wondering how much weight is possible to lose in 6 weeks?? I plan on doing cardio at least 2 extra days a week....(the bootcamp is cardio/strength training for one hour).

I know it's probably a question with a variable of answers, but I need to hear encouragement and positive things or else, knowing me, I'll give up
  • From what I hear, it's about 12lbs, so one dress size and a half? 2 lbs a week.
  • I think you'll lose around 12 pounds, but what's great about this is you'll really tone up! You should aim for losing 2 pounds a week, it's a good rate of loss.

This sounds like it will definately get you into bikini shape, I wish there was something like this close to me in my area (There are some, but I'd have to get someone to drive me)
  • Ive just purchased billiy blanks boot camp series for £6p on ebay .........£4pnp so basivally a BARGIN ..........and its all the types stuff your gona do at that bootcamp but in comfort of ya own home.

Its really good and works you hard, someting you could do on the other days or after your 6 weeks is up.

i lost 4lbs last week
  • Hard to say not knowing your height and current fitness level! I'd say 10 lbs if you keep a strict diet too?
  • I would also take measurements because you may lose a lot of inches, keep that in mind!
  • Thanks ladies!! Yeah we took measurements yesterday. I found out I am 32.5% body fat! Yikes!

Oh and btw I am 5'5".....

StephanieM - no gyms in your area offer any bootcamps?
  • I agree with everyone else - you should aim for two pounds a week and remember to focus on diet/eating healthy, too!