Let me get this straight...

• ok, I am re-starting the La Weight Loss (again... I know ) Anyways. I have the gold book and the purple book. This morning I weighed 138.4 and I will probably not be doing lights (or any other bars) so I should do the purple plan right??? Can I stay on this until my goal weight? And if I later decide to do the lights or bars then I would follow the gold plan correct?

If anyone knows the answers that would be very helpful. Thank you so much. My interest/motivation to finally get my butt in gear has come to a head this week, I am trying to get organized now instead of waiting until it goes away again!! ha Thanks
  • I'm not 100% sure, but that does sound about right to me.
  • I will try it, if I start going up I will just drop down to the gold plan. Thanks BarbaraB.
  • Yes, club, that is correct
  • Hey club - I just started LAWL again on Saturday, including the Take Off (which I did using Fast Forward juice I found on ebay). I'm on the red plan since I'm doing it without lights, but I've got quite a bit to lose. Already down 8.5 lbs. Just wanted to let you know I'm right there with ya!
  • Good for you Kukki, take off is a great way to shed a few pounds right away and give you incentive.
    I started LA at 176 pounds and I got down to 155. Today I am at 167 and need to get back to 155 where I felt awesome. We leave for our home in Mexico in 3 weeks and my goal is to be down to 162 before I leave. I am starting take off on Saturday morning.
    Take care,

Joan