Daily Mile

• Anyone use this website? I like it for keeping track of my running miles but you can track loads of different workouts as well. I only have two friends but I find it motivating to see them and others adding up the miles. If anyone is on it or decides to join please let me know! I am Lauren H. on there

Forgot to add the link http://www.dailymile.com/
  • I have never seen it, I will have to check it out!
  • I joined!

I'm mortonpixie, of course.
  • I just signed up...I can't figure out how to search by username on the site...anyone know? I tried searching for mortonpixie under people and it couldn't find you....my username is of course, AFChick...
  • I can't find you guys either, what's up with that? I can see myself when I search my name though, can anyone find me?
  • Does your profile pic have a glass of green smoothie on it? I had to confirm with an email link after I registered.
  • Yes that's me lol
  • HOw did you get it to work? It asked for a username, but I don't see it used anywhere...I log in with my email address and it displays my first name and last initial...If I search for my own username, I can't even find myself...LOL

very confused...why did it even ask for a username?
  • Figured it out...if you type Http://dailymile.com/people/[the username], you'll get to it....I added MP as a friend...still couldn't find BigKnitter...hmmmm
  • You know, I don't know why there is a username! In my account settings under my profile I have my real name in there and that's what shows up for other people. Under account there is my regular username I use but you are right, to log in you use email. So is that where you guys have your names? At any rate if you can find me I guess friend me, I don't know why it is getting confusing lol
  • AFChick I'm Lauren H., with a green smoothie avatar.
  • I just signed up too. Want to track my walking and swimming. Gottadoit2010 was the user name, Sharon P is my name.
  • I've never seen that one but I really like runningahead.com for tracking miles and for the message boards. I just haven't been there in a while!