Walden Farms on IP

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • Quote: You're right, the peanut butter is not good by itself, but I mix it in with the vanilla RTD and it tastes like a peanut butter shake. I've also used it to make a thai style peanut sauce by adding ginger, garlic and soy sauce. It was delicious with stir fried vegetables and miracle noodles.
    I would LOVE that recipe - even if you could just kind of approximate how much of each you're using...

• just recently purchased the Peanut Butter, the choc. syrup, sesame ginger, and the coleslaw dressing...

the PB is good mixed with an IP choc. shake!
    I used the choc syrup with the cappacino drink and that was also good!
    Sesame ginger tastes good too. sauteed it with mixed veggies and shrimp.

Have yet to try the coleslaw dressing, but am going to attempt to make a traditional coleslaw. shredded cabbage, radish, sea salt, pepper and dressing.
    it sounds good when you say it, but lets hope the dressing isnt weird.........
  • Quote:
    just recently purchased the Peanut Butter, the choc. syrup, sesame ginger, and the coleslaw dressing...

the PB is good mixed with an IP choc. shake!
    I used the choc syrup with the cappacino drink and that was also good!
    Sesame ginger tastes good too. sauteed it with mixed veggies and shrimp.

Have yet to try the coleslaw dressing, but am going to attempt to make a traditional coleslaw. shredded cabbage, radish, sea salt, pepper and dressing.
    it sounds good when you say it, but lets hope the dressing isnt weird.........
    I have made a Splenda-sweetened cole slaw dressing for years, so should work well!
  • I buy the WF products from my coach. However, You all got some different flavors. She only has the basics..I guess. I should order some online.

• Quote: I have made a Splenda-sweetened cole slaw dressing for years, so should work well!
    This sounds good
    How do u make it?
  • noticed talk about these products in daily chat so *bump*

Actually does anyone think we should have a WF Recipe sticky? Going through this again reminded me of some things I wanted to try!
  • I went to Hyvee today and they have Walden Farms products. If I would have known this a few days ago I would not have order from their website.
    I did pick up some today. Got the Italian dressing, 1000 island dressing and the peanut butter. I could not anymore plain salads.
    Had the 1000 island for lunch and dinner salads, I have to say I really like it. Could be because I am normally not a 1000 island person I love ranch.
    Tasted the peanut butter too. I like that also. The only problem is trying to find some thing to use it with other then celery.

I think I like this stuff because my parents are health nuts and we had to eat a lot of organic and gulten free stuff as kids. I guess that's why when I was able to make my own food choices I did bad because I never had a lot of the stuff as a kid.

Best Wishes
    Jackie