Getting out of the 190's

You're on Page 2 of 36
Go to
  • congrats uclr!! Your almost halfway out of the 190s...and you just got here! What a great accomplishment! Keep on going!!!!!
  • Just peeking in... WOW uclr... you are steaming!!! Do mind describing what a fruit and veggie week is? I used to keep pace with you weight loss wise and now you are steaming ahead!
  • Uber on Sunday I decided that I am going to only eat fruits and veggies the entire week. I did it on Sunday and monday then on tuesday I realized how little calories I was eating so I add back a few things like peanut butter toast..My favorite..Plus some meat.
  • Weighed today and I am 196.2. It is only a .2 lost but it is better then a gain. I realized that last month I had lost 10 lbs. I have not lost 10 lbs in one month for quite a long time. Heres hoping June continues that trend!!!
  • uclr - 140!! WOW! And almost out of the 190's . . you're awesome!

I'm down to 194.4 this morning, trucking along to the 180's. I have circuit training with weights coming up so I'm not expecting much of a drop if any tomorrow.
  • 198.2...still dropping...I"m still stoked that I'm in the 190s! I can't wait to be in the 180s...I just need the whoosh that uclr is having!!!!
  • Quote: Weighed today and I am 196.2. It is only a .2 lost but it is better then a gain. I realized that last month I had lost 10 lbs. I have not lost 10 lbs in one month for quite a long time. Heres hoping June continues that trend!!!
    Wowzers!!! That's impressive! Did you change something up, or it just happened... (says uber, selfishly wondering if she'll get a whoosh month after a stalled month...)
  • They have a "Getting out of the 190's" thread in the 20-Somethings Section which is where I usually post my updates on this.

I weighed in at 191.6 this morning!
  • 191.6 here, I can almost taste it
  • Well I am up to 197.8 today. But I figure I have not slept to much here lately plus ate quite a bit yesterday. I know it will drop again soon. Oh..I almost forgot I measured my waist and it is finally below 40 inches..39 1/2!!!
  • 197.2...thanks goodness the scale is moving this week! No complaints here! Let's hope I can get through the weekend without any setbacks!
  • (uber looks in longingly!) Hopefully, I'll be here SOON!
  • 190.8 this morning...but i was sick last night. I was hurting really bad so I took a hlaf of a oxycotin and man it about killed me. I couldnt even eat dinner and woke up today swollen I hope Monday I can be out of the 190's
  • 193 for me this morning.

Congrats to everyone . . . looks like we may need to start a 180's thread sooner than expected! June really is starting out with a bang
  • 191.4 this morning!