15 pounds in 16 days!

• OMG, I'm so happy! Not only have I reached my "Lowest Ever Weight" but all of this in a little over 2 weeks. I had been trying for over a year to get past the 70's. I tried low carb, low calorie and they'd work until I cheated and then I couldn't stop myself. Thanks to this new program, I'm seeing a number I have never seen since 6th grade. I can't stop smiling. I wanted to surprise my boyfriend when I go back home, and I think I will.
  • Congratulations!!!

What was your program?
  • Quote: Congratulations!!!

What was your program?
    Thanks, I'm on the Simeons Protocol.
  • Isn't that the HCG injections?
  • Congratulations!!!!
  • This is a dangerous diet. Limiting your caloric intake to 500 calories a day is not good. And injections are no a long term change of life.

congrats on the weightloss tho
  • Congratulations on the weight loss! Be careful with the diet, though.

Dhani
  • Congrats!! I've been doing some research on this diet and if done correctly it doesn't seem dangerous and is incredibly effective. You don't maintain long term on the 500 calories... it's a process.
  • Congrats! I just reached a number I haven't seen in a few years either! Keep up the good work!
  • Good job!
  • Quote: Congrats!! I've been doing some research on this diet and if done correctly it doesn't seem dangerous and is incredibly effective. You don't maintain long term on the 500 calories... it's a process.
    Thanks everybody! And you're right. You do 3-6 weeks eating 500 calories and then you go three weeks of regular eating minus starch and sugar, and then you go into maintenance so that you don't gain it all back. I actually haven't seen anybody with negative side effects besides crankiness. I hear so much talk about it being dangerous, but haven't seen any evidence.