How long have you been doing this?

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • This time? Since yesterday.
  • I've been on this weight loss journey since March of last year and have lost 106-107lbs.
  • I started (this time) in December. I'm wishing that it would be faster loss but I'm working on moderation...I get too obsessive if I force anything else than what I'm doing now!
  • 21 months for me. Not quite done yet, although I hit what I thought my goal weight would be a couple of months back, and decided to go for another 20, which I'm now closing in on.
  • November 2, 2009 so almost 7 months. I'm not always perfectly on plan but there is definitely something very, very different about this time and I have confidence that I will keep going. 3fc is a huge part of that for me.
  • two plus years, and almost 130 down. Did it MY way, ignored a lot of things I knew wouldn't work for me, kept at it even when it seemed hopeless. Things change if you keep at it long enough.
  • Oct 26, 2009 - 7 Months tomorrow! I changed my life and haven't looked back. I feel better than I have felt in 13 years when I was under 200 for like a brief second, LOL! I have not figured out why it was successful this time vs the many other times I started but it really clicked for me. I am already so much farther along than I expected I would be at this point.
  • This time? 2 months.
    But I really started fresh this Jan 1st and lost 10 pounds and then gained them back during March and now lost them plus some and still going!
  • This time, since July 22, 2009. It's slow, but I think more sustainable than anything I've tired before. I've never stuck with it this long either, so I feel pretty proud of that.

Although I've been trying to lose weight since I was 12 (I'm 28 now--so a looong time, and all I did for most of that was gain!)
  • November 1, 2008. The day after Halloween , I had a 3 month old little baby boy at the time (plus 5 other children) and was the biggest I had ever been. I have been taking it one day at a time since then putting one foot infront of the other. It hasn't been easy but it's been far easier than I thought it would be.
  • April 20, 2009 so just a little over 13 months.
  • November 9th, 2009, so six and a half months. There has not been one day that I have not been on plan in all that time.
  • I started counting calories on April 22 of this year. For around a month before that, I was practicing healthy eating but wasn't tracking or weighing myself.
  • October 25, 2009 - Sixth months today!! This is the longest I've gone without quitting. It is working this time because I'm
    not dieting.
  • July 2, 2009. 115 pounds down. If you'd told me this time last year I'd be able to zip and button (if not actually wear out of the house) a pair of size 12 Levi's, I'd have laughed in your face. What a difference a year can make!