short girls

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hi I'm Jess. I'm new and looking for some support from other shorties out there!! Anyone up for it? I couldn't find an active thread anywhere for shorties. Hope to find some insperation!!
  • I'm 4,10. I know what it means to be "fun sized". Lol. I'll be here for ya if you need encouragement!
  • well, i'm 5' 1" and unfortunately struggling
  • 5'0 here!
    Short girls are cute, fit conveniently into most over-head carrying compartments, and travel-sized!
  • I am short! 5'0. I am here for ya if you need it!
  • I am 5'2", "taller" than you guys, but still considered a shortie. I am a teacher and the majority of my 8th graders are taller than me. Weird feeling! LOL.

I honestly like being short (means most guys are taller) BUT I hate the fact than any minor weight gain is EXTREMELY obvious because it really doesn't have many places to go! Its always been a struggle for me with my weight... so I could really use some inspiration as well!
  • Shortie here too! I'm 5'2", though I prefer 5'2.25", heehee. And yep, any weight gain is noticeable- BUT, any weight lost is too!

...Anybody else hate being called "cute"?
  • 5'1.5 here.

I love this thread! Hi everyone!
  • 5'3" here so I can see where everyone is coming from. I went out with my brother friday night (he is 6'2") and I had to ask him if he had grown up some. All of his friends were taller than me, so I definitely felt like the oddball of the group. But hey, most guys I know like the shorties so that gives us an advantage!
  • 5.1" 1/2 here.... Welcome.
  • 5'3-ish. Welcome to 3fc!
  • 5' 3" (slightly less, but shh).
    Yeah it sucks being short but as everyone said, the guys love it! My bf is 6' 1" though and two of his friends are 6' 3" so sometimes when we're hanging out I feel ridiculously short!
    The sucky thing is that you can really see when you gain 5 lbs, but the cool thing is when you lose 10 and its noticeable to everyone.
  • I'm also 5'3" !
  • Another 5'3" girl over here!
  • 4'10.5" here! Every half inch counts!