NSV I think

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • ok to me this is a NSV I walked 2.64 miles in under a hour and I dont feel like I wanna die .. I even think maybe I could walk some more but I dont wanna push it .. My goal is to walk the Half Marathon in October so I have to get down to 17 mins a mile today i was 24 mins a mile .. and I Know this because of a great site called MapMyRun.com its for runners but can be adapted for walkers ... well I just wanted to share now its time to go blog on my 3fc blog about it

Wow reading that back it almost sounds like spam for that site but I promise its not I just wanted to share it cause It lets you map route in your own neighborhood and well I love to walk and with this I know how far I walked ect ..

Update ..............

Ok so the training plan I have for getting myself ready for the half marathon said today was a walk day .. but I had a really busy long day and to be honest I really did not want to walk .. but I felt guilt so I got up and walked around 8 45 tonight and Guess what I shave 3 mins off my time .. to be honest I cant tell you how many times in the past I would have stayed on my couch and not got up but I did today and for me thats a NSV

and Now the question I dont really eat read meat and I dont care for seafood anyone know of other forms of protein for me cause my muscles need it
  • congrats!
  • Not only is this totally an NSV, it's an awesome one! Congratulations, that's really great progress!
  • Definately a NSV. Congratulations!
  • Congrats!!
  • Definately a NSV! Way to go!
  • Ha! No, I don't think it sounds like spam. I know what you mean though! It just sounds like you're enthusiastic about the site. Nothing wrong with that!

I like your goals! You'll be reaching them in no time! I'm always amazed at what my body can do given just a little bit of training.
  • So I updated the first post and added a question for you ladies and gents .. didnt see any point in starting a new thread
  • Found this through Google -

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/wha...roteinfood.htm
  • Quote: Chicken?
    Girl I eat so much chicken I am surprised I dont have feathers
  • I edited my post from earlier :P
  • Ya now I look like a dork lol .. and thanks for the list for some reason I didnt even think about google
  • can someone tell me what NSV stands for?
  • Quote: can someone tell me what NSV stands for?

NSV = Non-Scale Victory
  • thank you ^_^.