1 Year = 100 Pounds

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I am just a week shy of my one-year anniversary since beginning this journey for what I plan and hope to be the final time, and at my weigh-in this morning, I made it to officially losing 100 lbs!

I still have a ways to go - in fact, I know a lot of people START at the point I'm at now, but that doesn't bother me because for the first time, I feel that mind-shift to where I see this as a lifestyle. This is the way I live. It will not end and I will not go back to my old ways. I am totally confident that I will reach my goal and keep living a healthy life.

My next big goal is getting under 200 lbs - which I have not been since probably my early teens, at least 20 years. In fact, I don't ever remember seeing a 1 in front of my weight, since by the time I started weighing myself in my teens, I was already in the 2s. 100 lbs is a big milestone, but reaching ONEDERLAND will be the one with the emotional impact.

Here are a couple photos of me. The first one shows me last May and then last month and the other is one of my husband and I last weekend after biking 30 miles for a diabetes fundraiser. He's lost about 150lbs so far.

• Awesome - Amazing - You look fabulous! Congrats!!

Angie
  • CONGRATULATIONS! You look amazing!

Impressive bike ride! 30 miles ~ incredible

Thanks for posting your inspirational milestone!
  • congrats to you and your hub - how fantastic for both of you!!!!
  • You look incredible! Your accomplishments are amazing!! I hope you and your husband are SO proud of one another! It's so wonderful that you are fully embracing your new lifestyle together, and it looks like you both really enjoyed the 30 mile bike ride!!
  • You both look amazing and wonderfully fit and healthy! Great job!
  • You both look so healthy and have done an awesome job! Congrats. Not far from onderland!
  • You look really great! Congratulations to you AND your husband... so exciting that you guys are changing your lives together!
  • Lesley, you and your husband are remarkable - your commitment, your stick-to-itiveness, your attitude, all of it. Keep going! You're doing an amazing job.
  • You look incredible! Congrats!!!!
  • Congrats. You both look great--and are clearly so much more capable and healthy than you were.
  • YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!! Keep up the great work!
  • Awesome!!!!
  • Way to go Lesley!!! What an incredible transformation you are undergoing. Both you and your husband look fantastic!
  • This is where that favorite quote of mine comes into play..."A year from now you'll be so glad you started today."

Well...aren't you ever?! Good job to you both!