Three years today, smoke-free!

• How should I reward myself?
  • CONGRATS! I think taking a deep breath without coughing your head off would be reward enough! I will hit 5 years this September..
    Ready? Inhale... 1....2....3....4.....5 Isnt it great

CONGRATS AGAIN! That is a big deal

chas
  • great job!!
  • Congraulations!!
  • I just realized that I am a smidge over 2 years smoke free now and I think it deserves a new haircut or outfit so since you are a year over me I say go for both!!

Congrats btw!
  • Congratulations....enjoy your day....as a non-smoker for almost 13 years now I know nothing can compare with the gift of throwing those cigarettes out for good!
  • That is awesome... and unless you've smoked and been totally addicted you just don't know how great it is to put them down forever........ Congrats !

I think you should treat yourself to your favorite perfume, use it because it makes you feel good, and not for 'covering' up the smell of smoke... enjoy !

I'm coming up on one year myself and its great !
  • Wow congratulations!

Caroline that is such a cool idea!
  • Congrats!
  • Quote: CONGRATS! I think taking a deep breath without coughing your head off would be reward enough! I will hit 5 years this September..
    Ready? Inhale... 1....2....3....4.....5 Isnt it great

CONGRATS AGAIN! That is a big deal

chas
    DID IT!!! It sure feels good.

Hubby and I decided that a massage would be a great reward. And it doesn't cost anything.

Congrats as well to all you fellow quitters.
  • Congrats!