Would anybody like to help me with a meal?

• Okay so tonight as a mini-birthday celebration for my cousin, my grandparents are ordering out. The thing is it's like all fried food like chicken nuggest, french fries, fried scallops, etc. I only have 670 calories left, so I have no idea what to get without going over. I do not want to mess up this week, I've had a good past two weeks and I'm three pounds away from 40 down and I'm confident that if I do a little more exercise and keep a good eye on my eating I can drop those three by May 20th.
  • Heya!
    First of all~ congrats on nearly reaching your mini-goal!
    Celebrating is nice and everything, but if you're there with your family to celebrate your cousin~ then don't think you have to overeat or eat as much as everyone else!
    If you have something you can make in the fridge of cupboards- something healthy- and simply eat at the same time as everyone else, then i'd probably suggest that.
    But if you have to order out; go for soups, salad-dishes without dressing, lean chicken ^.^
  • Blah - my family is the same way, our family parties always have such bad (but yummy) foods! FYI a small fry from McDonalds is about 300 cals and 15g of fat. Love 'em but they are diet killers. I would eat before and that way you can just pick at the fried stuff, instead of eating it for your meal, as you could easily go over 670 from fried foods.
  • Good suggestions but I can't really eat before as I'm here now...and they don't have many things here either. Argh, I just wish there was more on the menu. I took a peek at it, would a grilled chicken sandwich be okay do you think?
  • Grilled chicken without mayo~ and maybe leave the bun and ask for veggies instead?
    I'm sorry, I don't eat meat so I'm useless here D:
  • Haha, it's okay. I got the sandwich plain so hopefully I can find some veggies around here to put on it.