IP Boot Camp

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Can anyone tell me what the benefit of adding a 4th protein packet in the Boot Camp is? Why would you lose more by eating more??

I did the boot camp for a couple weeks and lost well, but wondering if I could use the 3 packets a day and lose just as much--or maybe even more?

Thanks!

Lori
  • I have been in boot camp since March 1. I have only ever had 3 packets a day plus my protein(meat, fish, etc) Of course the veggies, etc., too. I was told no excersize. Some were told they could use an extra packet if they did excersize or if they were hungry. That extra packet wouldn't really be a cheat if you needed more(were hungry or were thinking about another type of cheat). Hope that is the type of info you were looking for.
  • I was told that Boot camp was 4 packets a day and no restricted packets. Isn't that what everyone else was told? Thanks.
  • I was told 3 packets a day and no restricted packets.
  • My first week they gave me four packets a day. I only ate four packets for the first two days. After that i've been only eating three a day (except if i'm going out after work and dinner won't be til late, i'll have a drink).
  • Would someone mind posting your typical day's meals during boot camp? I know it was posted somewhere else but I'm having a hard time finding it.

I believe it was 3 packets (no restricted items) and salads. Wasn't there something about having eggs only at night for dinner meal?

Thanks so much!
  • since you asked...here is the info I got:

there is an actual Commando Boot Camp protocol :

Commando Boot Camp & Cellulite Reduction

Try for 1 week. NO TREATS or whole proteins (fish, meat) except 1 whole egg and 3 egg whites. Eat only soups, shakes, and puddings.

EX: Breakfast: shake and coffee/tea w/1 oz. milk (if desired).

Lunch: soup w/veggies (see note) and salad (suggest lemon juice and olive oil w/spices (oregano, garlic, basil, thyme, etc.) in lieu of Walden Farms.

Dinner: IP omelet w/veggies (lightly saute mushrooms, peppers, zucchini, asparagus, broccoli) OR use 1 whole egg w/3 egg whites. Have this w/another shake or pudding (double protein here).

Snack: pudding or shake

NOTE; You can have the omelet (or eggs) for lunch instead of soup. Then have soup w/pudding or shake for dinner.

Super Soup: In a basket steamer, lightly steam broccoli, asparagus, spinach, kale, cauliflower, or a combo of these. Mix the chicken soup in a shaker and put the veggies and soup in a blender. Puree. while blending add spices: suggest curry powder, coriander, cayenne pepper, cumin and/or sea salt. Heat in a sauce pan.
  • where did you get this information and what is it for and anyone have issues with going the the bathroom my coach said not to use a stool softner but I really need it or it is a bad problem. and I am not wanting to have to use the laxative. I want to just be regular and I am getting in over 64 oz of h20 ugh
  • Quote: where did you get this information and what is it for and anyone have issues with going the the bathroom my coach said not to use a stool softner but I really need it or it is a bad problem. and I am not wanting to have to use the laxative. I want to just be regular and I am getting in over 64 oz of h20 ugh
    if your issue is going to the bathroom drink more water and add more magnesium, I promise you it will work
  • OK Do I just get a plain magnesium pill. I am trying to find something that is more of a stool softner and do I keep taking the calicuim pills? Also where do you find stuff about bootcamp and what is the purpose of it,
  • Quote: OK Do I just get a plain magnesium pill. I am trying to find something that is more of a stool softner and do I keep taking the calicuim pills? Also where do you find stuff about bootcamp and what is the purpose of it,
    Try a product called "CALM" - it's magnesium - mixes with hot water and drink like tea - it really helps with the constipation issues...
  • I think that I'll try boot camp for a week - starting this weekend - I'll be eating at a restaurant both tonight and tomorrow night so I can start on Friday. My weight loss has been pretty slow these past two weeks - need to step it up a notch!
  • what does the boot camp do does it make you lose more than what you normallly do, my coach has me doing 3 packets no restricted, I have been doing ok but getting bored and have cheated way to much during my period ugh, I want to move on to phase 2 but not sure since I have not lost as mcuh at I want but it is adding up. so thought maybe I should do bootcamp???
  • Day three for me today...

I just tried the chicken soup today, and I found it to be really nasty... is there something else I can use in place of the soup? Maybe another pudding packet?

The omelet was ok, I could probably do some more of those.
  • Quote: Day three for me today...

I just tried the chicken soup today, and I found it to be really nasty... is there something else I can use in place of the soup? Maybe another pudding packet?

The omelet was ok, I could probably do some more of those.
    I couldn't get down the soup packet either. You can have any unrestricted packets, sweet or savoury. I like the shakes and puddings the best. I make the puddings into shakes a lot by adding more water.