Wonderslim Part Two

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • I am starting a new thread because the other one "wonderslim"? thread is now a closed thread. So here we go with part two
  • Thanks for the new thread mollymai. Hopefully we will all be posting big loses here.
  • I hope everyone notice this thread.
  • We went over the thread limit because we are such a supportive group! Good for us! It makes me feel good to share our diet wins/loses and frustrations!
  • So, I just got a phone call from Diet Direct in regards to my 2nd order. They told me that they no longer ship to Canada for free (which I did get an email about) and she told me it was going to be $43 for freight!! ! Pretty expensive if you ask me!? It beter be here quick for that price!!
  • How does it go from free to over $40? How many weeks worth did you order?
  • Quote: So, I just got a phone call from Diet Direct in regards to my 2nd order. They told me that they no longer ship to Canada for free (which I did get an email about) and she told me it was going to be $43 for freight!! ! Pretty expensive if you ask me!? It beter be here quick for that price!!
    Holly cow that is expensive shipping. I wonder if they have a Canadian distributor for WonderSlim.
  • 2.4 loss this week
  • Quote: 2.4 loss this week
    Awesome! I knew we were going to post big losses on this thread.
  • Quote: 2.4 loss this week

AWESOME!

You just helped to reinforce that the $43 for shipping might be expensive but totally worth it!
  • just wanted to share that last night i made a poached salmon fillet and steamed broccoli and cauliflower!

it was my first time poaching anything and it turned out amazing!
  • Quote: How does it go from free to over $40? How many weeks worth did you order?
    I ordered about 4 weeks worth, I tried to make it the same as the starter kit but with different choices, my total was $200 before shipping!! :P
  • I had my weigh in today ... down -1.2lbs!!
  • Quote: I had my weigh in today ... down -1.2lbs!!
    Congrats.
  • Quote: I had my weigh in today ... down -1.2lbs!!
    yay! congrats! how does one get the little weight loss ticker?