6 Inches Everywhere

• I'm so excited today. I took my measurements today as is my practice. I decided to look back at what they were on Jan 21 2010 when I first started measuring. :c arrot:

I have lost 6 inches in my breast band size, 6 in my waist, 6 in my lower belly (the biggest part) and 6 in my hips. I was SHOCKED especially since it seemed like the belly was not coming down as fast. Then there were those weeks when there everything was slow.
  • omg six inches from evreywhere ?? thats amazing !!! luky you to be loosing evenly !!
  • Thats wonderful! I bet you are soooo happy! Congrats!
  • Congratulations, that is fabulous. Aren't you glad you decided to measure? Because of the problems people have described here about not really being able to see themselves as smaller, I'm not sure your mind would have caught up with it as quickly without that actual evidence.

[And I can't tell you how far down into the filthy gutter my mind went when I read the title of this post. I was thinking: Fun night, huh? Bragging about it?]
  • I was shocked that it was even all over. I know I loose slower in the bottom half but the only thing I could think that may have caused the bottom to catch up to the top was I started running and incline walking on the treadmill everyday.
    Saef - That's funny but nice thought!!