Saw 4 Biggest Loser contestants today!

• I went to the Boston Marathon today to watch a friend run her first 26.2. I saw four contestants from The Biggest Loser:

Daniel & a blonde that I recognized but forget her name
    Tracey
    Rudy -- he waved at me and smiled! :-)

I guess Ali Vincent ran it, too.

It was funny to see them.
  • Was that Tara you saw, I wonder? The blonde, I mean? My favorite Biggest Loser contestant of all time? She's a runner.

How did they all look?
  • I don't watch the Biggest Loser (I think I'm the only American who doesn't!) but I was curious about your friend. I thought one had to run a qualifying time in another marathon in order to sign up for Boston. This was her first one? Do you know how she got in?
  • So cool! I Love The Biggest Loser!!
  • Most of the people who run Boston Marathon now do not have a qualifying time. (Maybe not *most*, but most of the people I know.) I think qualifying is really difficult.

But if you raise a certain amount for charity, you can run the race. I think my friend raised close to $4K for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
  • Quote: Was that Tara you saw, I wonder? The blonde, I mean? My favorite Biggest Loser contestant of all time? She's a runner.

How did they all look?
    Not Tara. I recognized her profile, but just can't place it. It wasn't his girlfriend Rebecca.

They looked pretty good (physique-wise), but were walking at mile 23. I don't think any of them got finishing times, as they stop tracking at a certain point.
  • Quote: I think qualifying is really difficult.
    Indeed it is! That's great your friend raised money for such a good cause.
  • This article ~ http://blogs.wickedlocal.com/maratho...tants-running/ ~ says Ali Vincent (Season 5 winner), Mark and Jay Kruger (Season 5), Rebecca Meyer (Season 8), Danny Cahill and Rudy Pauls were there, along with Tracy.
  • Quote: This article ~ http://blogs.wickedlocal.com/maratho...tants-running/ ~ says Ali Vincent (Season 5 winner), Mark and Jay Kruger (Season 5), Rebecca Meyer (Season 8), Danny Cahill and Rudy Pauls were there, along with Tracy.
    Cool, thanks! I thought it might have been Rebecca, but to be honest, she looked so thin on TV after the season ended that I thought it couldn't be her. She wasn't all that small in person. Definitely fit, but not as small as she looked in all the TV footage.
  • I don't think of Rebecca as a blonde, because she wasn't during the course of the show, but she showed up at the finale as a blonde (and somewhat unhinged with excitement). So I should have remembered that.