Switched from Ideal Protein to WW

• OK, so Ideal Protein allows you to lose weight fast (average 3#/wk) but it doesn't teach you how to eat - it wasn't a long term solution for me - and it was expensive...about $100 / week. After losing 37 pounds on Ideal I stopped the shakes and began gaining weight - 2# in the first week. I started WW last week in hopes that I will learn how to eat healthier and develop better habits.
  • Weight Watchers is a great plan.You will learn a lot about food and probably yourself too.
  • The message boards are free on the WW site,you will finds lots of ideas and recipes there.
  • I will share whit you my experience... ajja

I have been changing plans al the way long since I star ... I star whit WW , them I change to CC , then i went in south west beach , the I went back to WW and right now I am CC .... and it working for me ....I hope It work for you. HO I even try atkins for 1 week before south beach... the only thing I stick whit south beach rules "most of the time" but counting point or calories ...
  • WW is a great diet if you want something that you can stick to, and to learn about healthy food, and your eating habits.

I did low carb in the past and lost FAST. WW gets discouraging sometimes to me b/c the weight is coming off much more slowly. But this time I feel healthier and I know I will eventually get to my goal and keep it off this time. I just keep telling myself "what's the rush??!"
  • I've been on so many different diets and always come home to WWs!