I Can't Wait For That Moment... (add on)

You're on Page 8 of 10
Go to
  • LOVE this thread!
    I can't wait until I can buy clothes and wear clothes that fit my personality and not just whatever fits me.

I can't wait until I get excited to take pictures with my friends for fun and memories, instead of worrying how fat I look!
  • I cant wait until im comfortable in my own skin
  • I can't wait for the moment when I can fit into a size 6/8.

Dhani
  • Ooh, fun!
    I can't wait until I can go sleeveless. The summer is such a miserable time to go shopping because nothing has sleeves!

I can't wait until I'm no longer "obese" just 3 more pounds!

I can't wait for the moment that I no longer have to dress to hide my fat.

I can't wait until I hit 158!!! OMG
  • Nothing original, but

I can't wait until my BMI is no longer obese
    I can't wait to be lighter than my boyfriend
    I can't wait to walk into any clothing store and not worry if they have something to fit me
    I can't wait until my batwings disappear
  • I can't wait for that moment when I can wear something without worrying whether or not my large muffin top is going to show,

or when I can go to a clothing store in Europe and actually be able to find something that'll fit me,

or when I can actually like a picture of me that shows more than just my face.

or when I no longer am obviously twice as big as all my friends. (height is one thing... weight... is something else. I'm tall... but I don't want to be BIG as well as tall.)
  • OH! I can;t wait until i get hit on my someone who DOESN't Love the barefoot and pregnant look hahaha......
  • What a motivating thread!

I also can't wait until the above the elbow plump goes away.

I can't wait to have a cute stomach instead of a big protruding one.
  • I cant wait till I can feel sexy in front of my husband and make his head turn over and over again....

I cant wait to buy cute clothes with out the plus size tags.

I cant wait till someone tells me how great I look for having 4 kids! =)

Dont bash but......I cant wait (or it would be nice) to be considered a MILF...lol

Lastly....I cant wait till I can run and not hear slap, slap, slap!
  • I can't wait for that moment when I notice my upper arms are smaller!
  • i can't wait for that moment when my thighs don't touch when i walk/stand.
  • I can't wait for the moment when I'm turning heads for the right reason!

&

I can't wait for the moment when I'm the person I've always should have been
  • I cant wait to go swimming!

I cant wait to shop at victoria secret!

I cant wait to post a full body facebook profile!
  • Haha-I was just going to post that I can't wait until I can put a picture of myself on my facebook profile. I always use pics from when I was 5 years old or younger.
  • I can't wait until I can get out of bed and not be tired. I can't wait to have some energy. I really can't wait until I get over this cold and can exercise again.
    But on a bigger scale, I can't wait to lose 8 more pounds. 20 sounds so much better than 12.