I Can't Wait For That Moment... (add on)

You're on Page 6 of 10
Go to
  • Oh and I also cannot wait to be smaller than my hubby. And to wear skinny jeans with some jeans, and a coat with fur!! I can't wait!!
  • Fitting in airline seats better
    Crossing my legs
    Smaller boobs (hopefully!)
  • I can't wait for the day I see my ex (the one who dumped me) and his eyes pop out of his head.
  • I can't wait to stop making excuses to not go to the clubs with my friends.
  • Quote: I can't wait to stop making excuses to not go to the clubs with my friends.
    Oh, yes. The other day my friends all went to play laser tag at a new bar, and I really wanted to go but 'had to' make up an excuse because I was afraid to be running around all jiggly during laser tag.
  • I can't wait until I can wrap a towel all the way around my body getting out of the shower.

... I noticed this last night.
  • ...when i can wear a sleeveless shirt. it's been so long...i forgot how good that must feel.
  • oh! and BOOTS!!! i can't wait to be able to wear a pair of boots again.
  • Quote: I can't wait until I can wrap a towel all the way around my body getting out of the shower.
    I was just thinking about that this morning but was too embarrassed to post it!
  • I can't wait until the moment I can wear clothes without the purpose of "hiding" anything, just for the purpose of enhancing what I have!
  • i read through EVERY SINGLE ONE of these posts...this thread, literally made me cry. it's amazing to me how we ALL have the same insecurities, fears, hopes, dreams...suddenly, i didn't feel so alone. wow.

i can't wait until the moment we all get the moments we can't wait for!!
  • Cool Thread!
    I can't wait until:

I get into misses sizes again and out of plus sizes

I can reverse my fatty liver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look great in photos

I can ski again!
  • Quote: I can't wait until the moment I can wear clothes without the purpose of "hiding" anything, just for the purpose of enhancing what I have!
    I agree with you on that one.

I can't wait for that moment when I can stop wishing I was as skinny as the girl who just walked passed me.
  • Amen to you Ladies - I would love to quote you all but my favs were no.71 from GETTTING RIGHT & no72 from ECLIPSE - Plus being able to pull on the most perfect (& smallest) size jeans/pants with the perfect length - i hate it that designers think BIG=LONGER LENGTH
  • I long for the day when I realise that I've been under my red-line weight for years. Not days, not weeks but years!